The smart dingus guide to Reddit.

how do you do it o.o i dont think i get any views and i posted on r/youtubers r/minecraft and i think r/videos

how do you do it o.o i dont think i get any views and i posted on r/youtubers r/minecraft and i think r/videos
You should have read the guide you're commenting on
the VERY first thing you're supposed to do, is to make sure that your content actually belongs on the frontpage.
You do let's plays.

nice, sounds like I'm doing the right things already, just haven't blown up yet. I get more upvotes on my pictures than my videos, it seems hard to get upvotes on videos for me.

I just posted a link to reddit an hour ago for my marvel heroes series and 3 upvotes 6 downvotes and my video got me 3 subscribers and over 180 views. is this good?

I just posted a link to reddit an hour ago for my marvel heroes series and 3 upvotes 6 downvotes and my video got me 3 subscribers and over 180 views. is this good?
not sure, is that a lot more than you usually get? The places I post don't seem to watch videos much, but they love the pics I post. I guess looking at dogs real quick is easier than sitting through a video, lol

its the only action i got from reddit. i posted before with videos and such and this is the first time i get noticed on there.

Back