The Secret to Making Money on YouTube

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It should be the 4Ps

Presentation->Production->Promotion->Patience

For the majority of youtubers, the content is not something which will change the world.
Even if it is good quality content, in the beginning, it will take time until the results will apear.

When i starter to make money with youtube, i started with few dollars a month. And this was for few months.

Like an advice for all the new youtubers which wants to make money with youtube, they should follow below steps:

do not give up in the first month be Patient.
Work on the channel Presentation - art channel, playlist, thumbnails
In the same time create lot of movies - work on the way the movies are Produced
and last but not the least - Promote the work - use all available ways for you: social media(FB,G+, twitter), web(blogs, sites, email signatures), offline (newspaper, business cards).

The last point - even if you will follow all above steps - do not expect to be billionaire after this. to make thousands of dollars a month. to achieve this you need a viral video like Charlie bit my finger or a lot of work. First option - it is like you won playing lotto - remains the second option.
This is really great tips. Thanks. i spent lots of time in YouTube but unfortunately i feel my promotion is still not good.

OhSoUnique

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I've had my YouTube channel for a year now and just started doing videos and kept up with them about a month ago, thanks for the advice! I'll try to keep those tips in mind

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice post! Thanks a lot, everything is correct :D

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
The promotion part is where I struggle. I have a facebook.com page for my youtube account. I post all my videos to my Facebook page, but seldom do I ever get any traffic from Facebook. And Google+, don't make me laugh. I get a lot more traction out of specialized forums dedicated to the subjects of my videos then I do general social networking sites like Facebook and google+.