The Secret to Making Money on YouTube

TheHertfullGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer, Designer
thanks man i knew this all but thanks for your time trying to help people that doesn't know this! this would be really helpful for them! may god be with you dear!

talancuta

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Obviously you have to monetize your videos to make money on YouTube. But how do you make content that pulls in the views you really need to make money? There are 3P's surrounding this concept: Presentation, Production and Promotion.

Presentation
You have to make sure people feel you have a quality YouTube channel with good thumbnails, banner art and a good profile pic. Your thumbnails should also be unique and branded so your videos stand out in results.

Production
You have to make quality content and lot's of it. It is very difficult to make money and build your following if you are only producing videos a few times a month. It's also difficult if the content is good but the quality of your production values are not. Make sure you are using HD Quality video and clean audio using a microphone.

Promotion
It doesn't do any good to have great content that nobody sees. Make sure that you are promoting your content in social media like Google Plus, Twitter and Facebook. Promote frequently and encourage others to help you share our great content. It is after all, your product so make sure you ar putting it in front of as many people as possible.
It should be the 4Ps

Presentation->Production->Promotion->Patience

For the majority of youtubers, the content is not something which will change the world.
Even if it is good quality content, in the beginning, it will take time until the results will apear.

When i starter to make money with youtube, i started with few dollars a month. And this was for few months.

Like an advice for all the new youtubers which wants to make money with youtube, they should follow below steps:

do not give up in the first month be Patient.
Work on the channel Presentation - art channel, playlist, thumbnails
In the same time create lot of movies - work on the way the movies are Produced
and last but not the least - Promote the work - use all available ways for you: social media(FB,G+, twitter), web(blogs, sites, email signatures), offline (newspaper, business cards).

The last point - even if you will follow all above steps - do not expect to be billionaire after this. to make thousands of dollars a month. to achieve this you need a viral video like Charlie bit my finger or a lot of work. First option - it is like you won playing lotto - remains the second option.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i was advised by a you tuber on this channel to not promote my work which i haven't taken notice of as the videos don't promote themselves. I always promote my videos

juby

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Obviously you have to monetize your videos to make money on YouTube. But how do you make content that pulls in the views you really need to make money? There are 3P's surrounding this concept: Presentation, Production and Promotion.

Presentation
You have to make sure people feel you have a quality YouTube channel with good thumbnails, banner art and a good profile pic. Your thumbnails should also be unique and branded so your videos stand out in results.

Production
You have to make quality content and lot's of it. It is very difficult to make money and build your following if you are only producing videos a few times a month. It's also difficult if the content is good but the quality of your production values are not. Make sure you are using HD Quality video and clean audio using a microphone.

Promotion
It doesn't do any good to have great content that nobody sees. Make sure that you are promoting your content in social media like Google Plus, Twitter and Facebook. Promote frequently and encourage others to help you share our great content. It is after all, your product so make sure you ar putting it in front of as many people as possible.
yuo, nice advice man! Thanks for your good tips! ;)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This sound nice! great advice, because myself lack the promotion skills for my videos!
and maybe the presentation!

Purely Peña

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other

Presentation

Production

Promotion
I think this,brings up so many good,points. Thank you for making this even if I am a little late to the game. I definitely need to look more into production, right now I'm only making one video a week, and I think that is the most I can do. I don't know, but at least I can upgrade my production equipment. Possible better sound or lights?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
most important thing is not the 3 things you mention above, sure they are important, but most important is to have content that people wanna see, hear or listen or want tow atch about, all 3 above can be topnotch but if you have content no one is interested in, then u can have a great Presentation and a super production and a well orrhestrated promotion plan . the content you have needs all 3 to kick up youre subs and vieuwesr sure, but the content itself is most important.

GodOfChugs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well put! A good thing too is to think not so much of the money but focus on your videos, and if your viewers are seeing that you're having fun, they'll find you entertaining and money will come naturally