Gaming The Next Vanoss Gaming Crew! GMOD, GTA, Errything! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wanting to find a group for ages so I would definitely be interested. Im 19 & games I like to play include GTA 5, COD, Minecraft & Loads more. Been looking to get into Gmod too as it looks really fun :) I'm nearly at 150 subs and record with an Elgato & Blue snowball mic. :D

I've been wanting to find a group for ages so I would definitely be interested. Im 19 & games I like to play include GTA 5, COD, Minecraft & Loads more. Been looking to get into Gmod too as it looks really fun :) I'm nearly at 150 subs and record with an Elgato & Blue snowball mic. :D

Hey man I think we could do some really cool videos together, if you want to see what I do or some stuff about me look at the bottom of page 2 of the comments because I dont want to be repetitive. My Skype is jacque_shipp, msg me. :D

My Skype: strikerelitehd
My Steam: StrikerElite

Message me on Skype or Steam if I could join this group that everyone's creating.

Do you have a link to your channel? The one below your name doesn't seem to be working!
Not sure if you saw my last post in this thread, but I will post it here:

I would absolutely love to have a group to grow with like this, although I don't have too many subscribers right now as I just started. I have some Gmod and mine craft already up on my channel, but my unlisted videos that I will upload tomorrow have a lot more enthusiasm in them than the ones already on my channel. I'd definitely be down for a group like this! Also, I'm 20 years old, but age doesn't matter to me for a gaming group!

Hi im wondering if you wanna collab together someday!

Mic: MXL 990 Condensor

PC: Alienware Aurora R3 (R9 290x)

PC recording software: Mirillis Action

Editing software: Adobe Premier Pro CS6

Consoles: Xbox One (Astro A40s)

Console capture card: Elgato HD60

Oh and im asian. So do expect some super heavy asian accent :)

Steam: Cupcakeee

Xbox: CupcakeeeGaming

Hello there! I would absoulutly love to play in this group and would put everything I have into this group. I find it hard to find subscribers but i currently have about 60. I love watching vanoss, h2o and lui too! I am currently 14 but can be very proffesional but also quite fun to be around. I have been looking to start or even join a group and this sounds perfect. I own gmod but havent played on many multiplayer servers but would love to tr it! I have black ops 2, minecraft, terraira and sooooo many more. I think if I was in the next vanoos group I would most likely be H2O Delirious because he's fun and really adds to the group entertainment for the viewers. I hope to join and grow as a channel and as a group. Also for my specs, I have a pretty good mic and I am soon going to be getting a seperate mic and not a mic that comes with the headset. I also am still learning advanced editing but have a solid understanding of basic editing. I dont know why my link doesnt work but if you want to check out my channel it's HotPenguin and my skype is therealhotpenguin so hit me up on there or just respond to the message. Alright I know this message is long to I will just end it here. Hope to create some GREAT crew content with you and others.

Good day to ya!

I'm glad you ran across this. I've recently started YouTube and I'm gonna hit it hard this year. I watch Vanoss Gaming, Lui Calibre, H20 Delirious, all of 'em (I mean, who doesn't?). I would love to find a group of people, or make a group of people, like that to record and grow with! I'm up for GMOD skits and funny moments, GTA, Minecraft, indie games, you name it I'm up for it. I know it can be hard to showcase your full personality without people to play off of or joke around with (which is a problem I'm running into). So hopefully this can remedy that!

What I'm looking for:
  • Be witty and funny
  • Have a true passion to entertain and inspire the viewers
  • High quality video and audio
  • Be willing to spend time editing and making great videos
  • Have creative ideas - ideas for new content, new games, etc.
Get to know me:
  • I pride myself in thinking I'm pretty witty
  • I care about changing lives, entertaining and motivating the people I come in contact with
  • I'm easy to get along with
  • If I curse, it's not too extreme
  • I'm dedicated to this and willing to put in tons of work
  • I have creative and new ideas, for the most part
  • I enjoy almost every kind of game besides horror (FNAF, no thanks. haha)
Extra stuff:
  • Cursing, I don't really care about. You won't hear me doing it excessively, though
  • If every joke is a sexual innuendo, we probably aren't the best match. Some are fine, but too many gets tiresome
That's about it! If you're interested and think we'd get along well, post a reply or message me! I look forward to meeting you! Here's to the Vanoss Gaming Crew 2.0! :D haha

Hey i would be up for this i am 21 and was going to do this with my mates but tbh it never came to anything i currently have 2 channels i will let you be the judge of it :)

Hope to hear from you soon :)

I'm interested in joining a funny crew if you are looking for the same thing kik me at wentz14 or add me on xbox 360 at GrooveMaster02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back