Gaming The Next Vanoss Gaming Crew! GMOD, GTA, Errything! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day to ya!

I'm glad you ran across this. I've recently started YouTube and I'm gonna hit it hard this year. I watch Vanoss Gaming, Lui Calibre, H20 Delirious, all of 'em (I mean, who doesn't?). I would love to find a group of people, or make a group of people, like that to record and grow with! I'm up for GMOD skits and funny moments, GTA, Minecraft, indie games, you name it I'm up for it. I know it can be hard to showcase your full personality without people to play off of or joke around with (which is a problem I'm running into). So hopefully this can remedy that!

What I'm looking for:
  • Be witty and funny
  • Have a true passion to entertain and inspire the viewers
  • High quality video and audio
  • Be willing to spend time editing and making great videos
  • Have creative ideas - ideas for new content, new games, etc.
Get to know me:
  • I pride myself in thinking I'm pretty witty
  • I care about changing lives, entertaining and motivating the people I come in contact with
  • I'm easy to get along with
  • If I curse, it's not too extreme
  • I'm dedicated to this and willing to put in tons of work
  • I have creative and new ideas, for the most part
  • I enjoy almost every kind of game besides horror (FNAF, no thanks. haha)
Extra stuff:
  • Cursing, I don't really care about. You won't hear me doing it excessively, though
  • If every joke is a sexual innuendo, we probably aren't the best match. Some are fine, but too many gets tiresome
That's about it! If you're interested and think we'd get along well, post a reply or message me! I look forward to meeting you! Here's to the Vanoss Gaming Crew 2.0! :D haha

Hey dude! Would love to create a crew like Vanoss. In what your looking for I basically have a passion to entertain and give people happiness in possibly troubled times. I know it can happen. Certain YouTubers have helped me over some bad times. Vanoss being one of them.
I tend not to curse at all. Keeping my channel as family-friendly as possible. Though it doesn't mean I rule out playing games with cursing or people who tend to curse from time to time. Also bout my channel is I've just restarted it as I was unhappy with my quality of videos. Since then I of course restarted at 0 and got some new editing software to help me edit better.
More info bout me is I have autism. That basically makes me more interested in YouTube though, so it kinda helps, lol
I'm 18 coming up to 19 in couple of months. My mic is good, forgot what it's called though it cost me a few quid. As in £70. I am hoping to get a new one though for my birthday.
I also don't play horror (have tried, be it with friends as I'm too scared to play alone). All other games are fine. And for any Lui Calibre fans I can do a very high pitched voice plus a very deep dark voice. Completely different to my normal voice that I scared my friend once when playing a horror map. Haha. That's bout it.
Either message me on here, YouTube or through Skype. Skype is TheSamuraiHex btw.

Hey I'd love to join the group, I've been trying to look for a group like Vanoss Gaming for so long
I've just started my channel so I only have like 11 subscribers
I'm 14 so I'm probably not as old as you
I can record in 720p
my mic is alright for recording
If I could join just reply to this or message me on youtube

Hey dude! Would love to create a crew like Vanoss. In what your looking for I basically have a passion to entertain and give people happiness in possibly troubled times. I know it can happen. Certain YouTubers have helped me over some bad times. Vanoss being one of them.
I tend not to curse at all. Keeping my channel as family-friendly as possible. Though it doesn't mean I rule out playing games with cursing or people who tend to curse from time to time. Also bout my channel is I've just restarted it as I was unhappy with my quality of videos. Since then I of course restarted at 0 and got some new editing software to help me edit better.
More info bout me is I have autism. That basically makes me more interested in YouTube though, so it kinda helps, lol
I'm 18 coming up to 19 in couple of months. My mic is good, forgot what it's called though it cost me a few quid. As in £70. I am hoping to get a new one though for my birthday.
I also don't play horror (have tried, be it with friends as I'm too scared to play alone). All other games are fine. And for any Lui Calibre fans I can do a very high pitched voice plus a very deep dark voice. Completely different to my normal voice that I scared my friend once when playing a horror map. Haha. That's bout it.
Either message me on here, YouTube or through Skype. Skype is TheSamuraiHex btw.

Hey I'd love to join the group, I've been trying to look for a group like Vanoss Gaming for so long
I've just started my channel so I only have like 11 subscribers
I'm 14 so I'm probably not as old as you
I can record in 720p
my mic is alright for recording
If I could join just reply to this or message me on youtube

i can join your games im 15 im pretty agressive sometimes but im cool

Hey guys! Thanks for replying. I really do appreciate it. I know I myself don't have loads of videos made yet, but I do have a good handful that are recent. All of you guys seem nice and cool, but I would need to see a few recent videos to see your personality and such. I'm sure you understand. To make a solidified group, everyone has to be able to play off each other well. But I will definitely be following each one of your channels and watching the recent videos to see. If I think we'd be a good fit, I'll reach out to you. Again, thanks for taking interest in this! Have a great day :D

Right now I don't have a group to do my videos with so I was planning to start doing videos regularly once I've found a group to do them with

Ohmygosh, you don't understand how happy I got when I saw the title of this thread. Vanoss especially, and the rest of their crew are my biggest YouTube inspirations. Other than my most recent video (was just an experiment video, first time using face cam), my editing was heavily inspired from Vanoss.

I'm also a 20 year old college student, so we're both already the oldest in this thread so far. (I saw you were 20 in college when I checked out your channel :pompus:)

• Be witty and funny- Like most people would, I would also like to think I am around there. I make short 3-5 minute funny montages, or "funtages". You can watch a few of my videos and be the judge of this.
  • Have a true passion to entertain and inspire the viewers- I'm reaching 100 subs and also told myself I'm hitting it hard this year.
  • High quality video and audio- I have a pretty meaty PC rig, run all settings on max. flawless. I use Turtlebeach Earforce DPX21 headset, pretty expensive and nice sound quality. I edit my thumbnails using legitimate Photoshop and videos using legitimate Sony Movie Studio Platinum Suite 12. Again, you can watch a few videos and be the judge of this if you want.
  • Be willing to spend time editing and making great videos- Even through work and college classes, I make sure I find time to edit videos. Most videos take 5-6+ hours to edit.
  • Have creative ideas - I've always just played naturally with friends and other people and hope the funniest things happen with all of our personalities interacting. This does not mean I can't think of skits and all that though. I only throw in the funniest moments in my edits.

You don't need to worry about me throwing around sexual innuendos, I actually don't even swear so we're good there.
Garry's Mod is my favorite game and I'm always recording in the game. I have 1234 hours clocked in. I also have 281+ other Steam games in my library, so I'm not restricted to one game at all.

This group opportunity will also be perfect because one of my recording buddies kinda just bailed on us and the other will be super busy soon. Hopefully this crew can work out! I don't want to record alone :help:

Hey guys! Thanks for replying. I really do appreciate it. I know I myself don't have loads of videos made yet, but I do have a good handful that are recent. All of you guys seem nice and cool, but I would need to see a few recent videos to see your personality and such. I'm sure you understand. To make a solidified group, everyone has to be able to play off each other well. But I will definitely be following each one of your channels and watching the recent videos to see. If I think we'd be a good fit, I'll reach out to you. Again, thanks for taking interest in this! Have a great day :D

That's okay. Though you might have to wait a couple of weeks for me to start uploading. My PC decided to die on making me lose some footage.

Good day to ya!

I'm glad you ran across this. I've recently started YouTube and I'm gonna hit it hard this year. I watch Vanoss Gaming, Lui Calibre, H20 Delirious, all of 'em (I mean, who doesn't?). I would love to find a group of people, or make a group of people, like that to record and grow with! I'm up for GMOD skits and funny moments, GTA, Minecraft, indie games, you name it I'm up for it. I know it can be hard to showcase your full personality without people to play off of or joke around with (which is a problem I'm running into). So hopefully this can remedy that!

What I'm looking for:
  • Be witty and funny
  • Have a true passion to entertain and inspire the viewers
  • High quality video and audio
  • Be willing to spend time editing and making great videos
  • Have creative ideas - ideas for new content, new games, etc.
Get to know me:
  • I pride myself in thinking I'm pretty witty
  • I care about changing lives, entertaining and motivating the people I come in contact with
  • I'm easy to get along with
  • If I curse, it's not too extreme
  • I'm dedicated to this and willing to put in tons of work
  • I have creative and new ideas, for the most part
  • I enjoy almost every kind of game besides horror (FNAF, no thanks. haha)
Extra stuff:
  • Cursing, I don't really care about. You won't hear me doing it excessively, though
  • If every joke is a sexual innuendo, we probably aren't the best match. Some are fine, but too many gets tiresome
That's about it! If you're interested and think we'd get along well, post a reply or message me! I look forward to meeting you! Here's to the Vanoss Gaming Crew 2.0! :D haha
Hey man! In looking for a crew too! My ps3 username is GamingPandaYT. I look forward to playing some gta and gmod with you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back