Gaming The Next Vanoss Gaming Crew! GMOD, GTA, Errything! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjRAM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, Jimmeh! I really dig your goals and your taste in youtubers haha. You also seem like a really cool guy! I don't know if you're still looking for people to collab with, seeing as this thread was more active a year ago and your channel seems to have gone a different direction. But if you're still down, I'd love to work with you on something!

CD3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hello there I'm Chuck! I just recently returned to the forum, and I happened to stumble upon this post. I have 69 subs last time I looked & I meet quite a few of those requirements. Feel free to check out my channel to see if my qualifications are valid, but I'm at least one guy who knows how to entertain someone and who loves doing it. I have mostly Gmod videos and I'm currently editing a BO3 Rage quit video at the moment, but I would really like to be a part of such a group. Vanoss, his friends and The Gaming Lemon along with Righteous inspired me to start YouTube and I really love to entertain and make people happy/smile. So please hit me up on Twitter if you are still interested in looking for people for a group. My Twitter name is Chuck_Dee_ & have a blessed day! Oh....and I can make a few smart remarks here and there.

zachwgtv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good day to ya!

I'm glad you ran across this. I've recently started YouTube and I'm gonna hit it hard this year. I watch Vanoss Gaming, Lui Calibre, H20 Delirious, all of 'em (I mean, who doesn't?). I would love to find a group of people, or make a group of people, like that to record and grow with! I'm up for GMOD skits and funny moments, GTA, Minecraft, indie games, you name it I'm up for it. I know it can be hard to showcase your full personality without people to play off of or joke around with (which is a problem I'm running into). So hopefully this can remedy that!

What I'm looking for:
  • Be witty and funny
  • Have a true passion to entertain and inspire the viewers
  • High quality video and audio
  • Be willing to spend time editing and making great videos
  • Have creative ideas - ideas for new content, new games, etc.
Get to know me:
  • I pride myself in thinking I'm pretty witty
  • I care about changing lives, entertaining and motivating the people I come in contact with
  • I'm easy to get along with
  • If I curse, it's not too extreme
  • I'm dedicated to this and willing to put in tons of work
  • I have creative and new ideas, for the most part
  • I enjoy almost every kind of game besides horror (FNAF, no thanks. haha)
Extra stuff:
  • Cursing, I don't really care about. You won't hear me doing it excessively, though
  • If every joke is a sexual innuendo, we probably aren't the best match. Some are fine, but too many gets tiresome
That's about it! If you're interested and think we'd get along well, post a reply or message me! I look forward to meeting you! Here's to the Vanoss Gaming Crew 2.0! :D haha
What games do you play mate?

7Respect

Reaction score
hey their i saw your collab and i saw you want to make a group is it already done if no so i wanna tell you something i have a scence of humour and really just play on my pc and have a dope quality and i wanted to enter this group and i play minecraft and counterstrike and roblox and if you want me on your group you could dm me one instagram my name in instagram is 7_respect

Zethy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll join. No other comment needed.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'll join. No other comment needed.

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2015 and hadn't been updated since October 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.