The Meanest Youtube Comment?

There are a few we've gotten so far beyond "mean" that I won't repost them here. We do everything in our powers to find and prosecute people who engage in criminal activity such as predatory threats toward children--trust me, we have the means and the time and we will make your life difficult if you break the law.

Criminal stuff aside, I find most of the "mean" stuff to be amusing because it's just plain wrong. Calling my kids names just makes the person who posted it look bad, and for the most part these people just want attention, so I filter out hate words. If someone gets through the filter, our fans usually just clobber the person, which is what they probably want anyway.

I'm fine with disagreements and you don't have to like my content, but there's no room for name-calling and hate speak.

There are a few we've gotten so far beyond "mean" that I won't repost them here. We do everything in our powers to find and prosecute people who engage in criminal activity such as predatory threats toward children--trust me, we have the means and the time and we will make your life difficult if you break the law.

Criminal stuff aside, I find most of the "mean" stuff to be amusing because it's just plain wrong. Calling my kids names just makes the person who posted it look bad, and for the most part these people just want attention, so I filter out hate words. If someone gets through the filter, our fans usually just clobber the person, which is what they probably want anyway.

I'm fine with disagreements and you don't have to like my content, but there's no room for name-calling and hate speak.
We've had many horrendous ones. Recently we had one that said he will track down my kids and kill them. Crazy stuff.

Yeah, I can only imagine that with the level of success you guys have had as well as your content, you must receive particularly disgusting messages.

I can't remember many >.<
there was one a lot of years back that said
" here in Canada we don't make things that look as s**t as this"
(lol I'm sorry to any canadians that now know this person lives there)

and I commonly get a LOT of these:
"wtf was that"

The worst I've gotten is people telling me I do it wrong and no one should watch my channel to learn anything... it's just funny to me because that's the whole point of my content. It isn't about making How To's (I find that incredibly boring), it's about not being afraid to do things you don't know how to do...

Honestly, I can't wait until someone truly hates on my content. That's when you know you're on the right track for success :)

Wow.....I can't even imagine what that must be like. Sounds horrifying to be honest. Definitely the downside to Youtube.
I'm not sure what kind of person you'd have to be to be calling children names too...seriously O_O

We've had many horrendous ones. Recently we had one that said he will track down my kids and kill them. Crazy stuff.
That's nuts. Geeze, people can be crazy.

I can't remember many >.<
there was one a lot of years back that said
" here in Canada we don't make things that look as s**t as this"
(lol I'm sorry to any canadians that now know this person lives there)

and I commonly get a LOT of these:
"wtf was that"
Well here in Canada, we know someone who knows someone who's related to someone's friend who's married to someone :p

Lol that's true I guess! :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1429877259,1429877167][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honestly, I can't wait until someone truly hates on my content. That's when you know you're on the right track for success
That's true I guess! :p

lol. That doesn't even make sense. You are not ugly, but why being ugly require therapy for him? 99% of the time people don't think when they write these comments.[DOUBLEPOST=1429840245,1429839751][/DOUBLEPOST]And also, a few weeks ago someone found my channel and decided to post four comments on four separate videos of mine. I deleted two of them and kept two. But seriously though, why would someone go to the trouble of watching four of my videos and tell me how they don't like them. To me it would make logical to sense to watch one video, not like (maybe leave a mean comment) and move on. But four videos? Really? I know I've said this before but sometimes the haters show more support than the fans. And the comments ranged from I acted like a middle schooler, I was ugly, stupid and my editing was horrible.
Why did you just block that person? Chances are they prob also gave you a thumbsdown

Why did you just block that person? Chances are they prob also gave you a thumbsdown

I never thought of blocking them. And they left all four comments at the same time. I just checked my computer and there were four notifications. I have no idea if they disliked but I haven't heard from them since.

I never thought of blocking them. And they left all four comments at the same time. I just checked my computer and there were four notifications. I have no idea if they disliked but I haven't heard from them since.
Well that's good! Hopefully they'll stay away :p

Back