The Meanest Youtube Comment?

I laugh thinking about it now but at the time, I didn't think it was funny.
I mean come on....it's chocolate!!

In an interview, the amazing and talented Bo Burnham said the very first youtube comment he ever received was "Go go gadget f****t".
That's terrible. Bo Burnham is really talented.

I've only had one negative YouTube comment so far (we're still pretty new after all), but I doubt anyone will top him in the near future - he told me that he hoped both my legs would break. Not just one, but both! :eek:
Such a weird comment to make.

The meanest one I ever got was "You look disgusting, like a man"
Uuuum....no...actually you don't look like a man....at all.

One time, someone said I was SO ugly, that he needed therapy.

lol. That doesn't even make sense. You are not ugly, but why being ugly require therapy for him? 99% of the time people don't think when they write these comments.[DOUBLEPOST=1429840245,1429839751][/DOUBLEPOST]And also, a few weeks ago someone found my channel and decided to post four comments on four separate videos of mine. I deleted two of them and kept two. But seriously though, why would someone go to the trouble of watching four of my videos and tell me how they don't like them. To me it would make logical to sense to watch one video, not like (maybe leave a mean comment) and move on. But four videos? Really? I know I've said this before but sometimes the haters show more support than the fans. And the comments ranged from I acted like a middle schooler, I was ugly, stupid and my editing was horrible.

You have a channel? Are you sure? It's not in your signature so it doesn't exist.
I do have a channel! It's hidden muahahahaha :ninja2:

lol. That doesn't even make sense. You are not ugly, but why being ugly require therapy for him? 99% of the time people don't think when they write these comments.[DOUBLEPOST=1429840245,1429839751][/DOUBLEPOST]And also, a few weeks ago someone found my channel and decided to post four comments on four separate videos of mine. I deleted two of them and kept two. But seriously though, why would someone go to the trouble of watching four of my videos and tell me how they don't like them. To me it would make logical to sense to watch one video, not like (maybe leave a mean comment) and move on. But four videos? Really? I know I've said this before but sometimes the haters show more support than the fans. And the comments ranged from I acted like a middle schooler, I was ugly, stupid and my editing was horrible.
Thank you! Yeah really though....if you don't like it, don't watch another 3 videos lol.

Back