Vlog The Happiness Collab #2!!!

Brooke Oliviera

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
UPDATE: I was just editing all of your clips together and the collab is looking EPIC! I'm so excited for us to share this video with the world. It's going to be truly inspiring! I am extending the deadline to May 1st to give everyone who wants to participate a chance to submit their video. As always, I will be sending out an email to all participants when the video is live! Until then, I wish you all the best!

Reactions: Mae B

Mae B

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
UPDATE: I was just editing all of your clips together and the collab is looking EPIC! I'm so excited for us to share this video with the world. It's going to be truly inspiring! I am extending the deadline to May 1st to give everyone who wants to participate a chance to submit their video. As always, I will be sending out an email to all participants when the video is live! Until then, I wish you all the best!
can't wait to see it! yayyyy! :happy:

Reactions: Brooke Oliviera

Brandon'sWorld

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Loving these types of collabs, I won't be in this video perhaps if there is a next one?
Just wanted to give my opinion on the whole situation!
Keep up the works

Reactions: Mae B

Brooke Oliviera

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Loving these types of collabs, I won't be in this video perhaps if there is a next one?
Just wanted to give my opinion on the whole situation!
Keep up the works
Thanks for your support, I would love to have you be in the next one!

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Am I allowed a second shot? xD I enjoyed appearing on the first one, being the contributor I hope to be :D

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Yes absolutely! Feel free to send in another video and I will add it in! :)
Thank You So Much! I do love contributing to these and will always contribute in any way possible! Video should be sent to you tomorrow whilst doing another series of mine :)

Brooke Oliviera

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thank You So Much! I do love contributing to these and will always contribute in any way possible! Video should be sent to you tomorrow whilst doing another series of mine :)
Sounds great! Thanks for being such a great part of the series! :)

Reactions: Callan Wills