Vlog The Happiness Collab #2!!!

I loved the first collab video you did! I am trying to think of what makes me the most happy :)
Thank you so much! I would love to have you join in! It doesn't have to be anything extravagant, just something that brings a smile to your face :)[DOUBLEPOST=1427804345,1427804305][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do we have to put where we are from to participate in the collab?
You don't have to if you don't want to! All submissions are welcome no matter how much you want to share :)[DOUBLEPOST=1427804422][/DOUBLEPOST]
The first video looks awesome and I would love to take part in the next one! When do you need my video in by?
Wonderful, I would love for you to be a part of it! I'm hoping to have all of the videos in within the next 2 weeks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1427804495][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll have to think about this and get back to you! Do you have a deadline?
I'm hoping to have all of the videos in within the next 2 weeks, but if you would like to participate and need a little more time that's alright :)[DOUBLEPOST=1427804525][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think I'll send one in. But I may quickly list like 5 things that make me happy or something!! Definitely gonna send in a clip today! :)
Thanks for sending in your clip! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1427804561][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm in definitely, i'll be recording my video tomorrow when its light :D
Sounds great, can't wait to see your video and add you to the collab!! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1427804593][/DOUBLEPOST]
Gonna film today! Just emailed you!
Can't wait to see your video! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1427804644][/DOUBLEPOST]
The first collab video brings me back. Glad to have a collaboration with you, Brooke :D
I know right! So nostalgic and it was only a month ago. I'm so glad you decided to join in! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1427804706][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love to participate what is the deadline though?
I'm hoping to have all of the videos in within the next 2 weeks but if you need more time that's perfectly fine. I would love to have you in the video :)[DOUBLEPOST=1427804768][/DOUBLEPOST]
When is your deadline for this? Cause I would love to get involved but may not be able to film for a couple of days.
Not a problem! I'm hoping to have all of the video clips in within the next 2 weeks, so you have time :) I would love to have you in the video!

Really liked the video. I have some recording time scheduled tomorrow and will do something for you :D

Back