Vlog The Happiness Collab #2!!!

Brooke Oliviera

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey there,

Thanks for checking out my thread! Some of you may have seen the first Happiness Collab (originally titled 'The Happiness Project') pop up around YTtalk last month. The video included myself along with 10 amazing YouTubers sharing the things that make us happy. The video was wildly successful and was a hit with everyone who watched it!

Now it's time to do it all again! If you would like to participate in the next Happiness Collab video, check below for instructions!

Here's the game plan...
The video will include short clips of other YouTubers (you guys!) saying one thing that keeps you feeling happy or in a positive mindset.
Your YouTube username will come up on the screen with your clip, and I will include links to everyone's channels in the description box so that viewers can check out your channel!
When your video is ready, send an email to brookeoliviera@gmail.com to let me know and I will send you the dropbox submission link.

If you have any questions please comment them below!

Brooke :)

WATCH THE FIRST HAPPINESS COLLAB VIDEO HERE:

DannyellNicole

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Brooke, I just sent you a message in your youtube inbox

Jaimie Nutt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I loved the first collab video you did! I am trying to think of what makes me the most happy :)

Reactions: FraYoshi

Juzey

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The first video looks awesome and I would love to take part in the next one! When do you need my video in by?

Reactions: FraYoshi

Elissa Jordan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do we have to put where we are from to participate in the collab?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think I'll send one in. But I may quickly list like 5 things that make me happy or something!! Definitely gonna send in a clip today! :)