TGN Partnerships

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
err oh I dont know about that not using youtube api I dont know how else it would be done if your going to do it for a presence on youtube you have to use their system lol. I hate marketting by the way its one of those things I do or did because I get told to. Its easier to market if your spending some other guys money though and there is an actual budget. :p
I just wonder how it all works, say you have an ID you give the person you are partnering, is this a standard partner feature just to link the accounts, if thats the case then you could do this rather cheaply if you got partnered, I would definitely do it if it was easy to see which channels were bringing the income in and whatnot.

Oh I see lol I wouldnt mind doing the marketing if that was the case, I would probably be good at it :D

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
God! I don't know what to do now! I made the videos private and now I'm stuck at the same old problem...contacting YouTube WHICH THEY MAKE IMPOSSIBLE! This really pisses me off that some jackass can have this much control over my YouTube account. It's making me wanna stop making videos completely...I mean what's the f*****g point if someone can just come along and f**k your whole channel up like this?

Reactions: Michael

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I just wonder how it all works, say you have an ID you give the person you are partnering, is this a standard partner feature just to link the accounts, if thats the case then you could do this rather cheaply if you got partnered, I would definitely do it if it was easy to see which channels were bringing the income in and whatnot.

Oh I see lol I wouldnt mind doing the marketing if that was the case, I would probably be good at it :D
parnterships are complicated lol if you can figure it out and have the cash to start up a network more power to you lol. Your also responsible for making sure all the people on your partnership behave themselves and obey the rules *cough* its one of the reasons some of the networks have worse reputations then others. TGN has never been one I respected but that is another discussion. I spent awhile looking into partnerships just for some extra income since I enjoy making videos and can make my fair share of gaming videos. I realized that there was not a network out there that I actually wanted anything to do with lol. I decided that I am just not the type of person who can handle closing my eyes and pretending and going with the status quou. But they set up their own structure and monitor their channels (supposedly) they decide which videos get monatized and plop them on the networks. TGN had to shall we say levels the level with real partners (of which there are actually very few) and then the "lacky" level as I called it of "directors". I did not like what I saw and ran away quick. In any event there are different ways that the partnerships are done on different networks some offer straight up partnerships only some mix and match like tgn. For the most part I am not a fan of the system. I dont live to serve a corporate entity and am not ready to lick boots just so I can play video games online and place ads beside them. I can do that anyhow and not monatize lol .
--- merged: Apr 11, 2012 5:12 PM ---
God! I don't know what to do now! I made the videos private and now I'm stuck at the same old problem...contacting YouTube WHICH THEY MAKE IMPOSSIBLE! This really pisses me off that some jackass can have this much control over my YouTube account. It's making me wanna stop making videos completely...I mean what's the f*****g point if someone can just come along and f**k your whole channel up like this?
they do have a phone number but I cant remember where I found it lol. In the end youtube is a huge gangly corporate entity which is why its possible to get away with murder . Its a faceless organization.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Was this on NTWG or your vlog channel?

Whatever you do, dont quit, its like bullying, never give into them :)

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Was this on NTWG or your vlog channel?

Whatever you do, dont quit, its like bullying, never give into them :)
Just my vlog channel. But still its the same adsense account. So it I get banned It will take away any money I have or will make in the the future on my NTWG channel and I'm pretty sure you can't set up a new account with those channels that where using the banned adsense account. So that would pretty much flush all the work I have done DOWN THE f*****g TOILET! And I'm sure the cocksucker is laughing his a** off at all of this.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just my vlog channel. But still its the same adsense account. So it I get banned It will take away any money I have or will make in the the future on my NTWG channel and I'm pretty sure you can't set up a new account with those channels that where using the banned adsense account. So that would pretty much flush all the work I have done DOWN THE f*****g TOILET! And I'm sure the cocksucker is laughing his a** off at all of this.
Man that's bad, well I wish you good luck with all of this, I hope it doesn't turn out bad for you :(

NicksGamingHub

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
John was talking to me and he said that he was excepted into partnership by TGN, they just need to finalize it with Google/YouTube. He doesn't get a banner/ads yet until he's excepted by Google. And TGN pays through PayPal, at the moment you can't keep track of how much you make, but their in the process of making a partner dashboard on their site to inform you them.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
http://tgn.tv/partners/

anyone who wants to do it knock yourselves out.. kind of reminds me of when I worked for avon as a kid haha. The long and the short of it which I think confuses many is that a tgn partnership does not equal a youtube partnership. There are tgn people who are also youtube partners but only a very few. I only know after the first series of emails I got from them I wanted to poke my eyes out. I was looking for a passtime and not a second job :)

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
TGN will give you a custom ID. Claim your vids. and they'll be putting ads on your vids. So meaning, views=profits.:) Though be noted, you will have a hard time getting partnered if you have adsense enabled. Good thing I'm not allowed to make adsense so I got partnered so quickly by TGN.