TGN Partnerships

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone, I was wondering something, when you are partnered with TGN do you need to keep your ads disabled or something on the videos on YouTube? How do you make the revenue from TGN, do you send your viewers over to TGN.tv do click ads on their own in house ad service? What's the process because I am interested to how this works after reading someone wanted to disable their Adsense in order to use TGN. How is the money generated? I know that the answer will help people here too so please help if you know :)

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey everyone, I was wondering something, when you are partnered with TGN do you need to keep your ads disabled or something on the videos on YouTube? How do you make the revenue from TGN, do you send your viewers over to TGN.tv do click ads on their own in house ad service? What's the process because I am interested to how this works after reading someone wanted to disable their Adsense in order to use TGN. How is the money generated? I know that the answer will help people here too so please help if you know :)
TGN partner your channel, and place ads next to your videos, then they send the cash out via Paypal, that's what I believe, I could be wrong though...

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
TGN partner your channel, and place ads next to your videos, then they send the cash out via Paypal, that's what I believe, I could be wrong though...
Okay so they actually apply a proper YouTube partnership to your channel and then use their Adsense on your videos correct? Jonathan has recently become a partner with them but he doesn't have all the bells and whistles yet somehow. I read somewhere someone saying they needed to disable their adsense on their videos because they were partnered with TGN.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Okay so they actually apply a proper YouTube partnership to your channel and then use their Adsense on your videos correct? Jonathan has recently become a partner with them but he doesn't have all the bells and whistles yet somehow. I read somewhere someone saying they needed to disable their adsense on their videos because they were partnered with TGN.
That's basically what they do, they partner your channel through youtube, then place 'their' ads next to your video and they'll get the revenue, but they'll pay most of it to you...I don't know if you have to disable adsense...

Reactions: Michael

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's basically what they do, they partner your channel through youtube, then place 'their' ads next to your video and they'll get the revenue, but they'll pay most of it to you...I don't know if you have to disable adsense...
I don't get it. Why would you do this when you could make all your ad revenue instead? It's not a real partnership through YouTube is it? And lets just say someone is view botting hardcore and joins...wouldn't they know? Especially when it's painfully obvious? And especially when you have to average over a 1,000 views a day to stay a "network partner"? And how about this gem...I know it's off topic but what do you when someone is view botting one of your videos? Is there no way to get a hold of anybody at youtube? This could get me banned from adsense since I made 5 dollars in 1 day off one video. I suspect someone is view botting it on purpose to get me in trouble since I have never got a 1000 views in less then 24 hours and have NEVER made 5 dollars in a day.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
I don't get it. Why would you do this when you could make all your ad revenue instead? It's not a real partnership through YouTube is it? And lets just say someone is view botting hardcore and joins...wouldn't they know? Especially when it's painfully obvious? And especially when you have to average over a 1,000 views a day to stay a "network partner"? And how about this gem...I know it's off topic but what do you when someone is view botting one of your videos? Is there no way to get a hold of anybody at youtube? This could get me banned from adsense since I made 5 dollars in 1 day off one video. I suspect someone is view botting it on purpose to get me in trouble since I have never got a 1000 views in less then 24 hours and have NEVER made 5 dollars in a day.
It is a real partnership via youtube, also You get all the revenue, TGN just gets money to place the ads on your video...

I'm not sure who you can contact but If I was you I'd be emailing YouTube notifying them!

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It is a real partnership via youtube, also You get all the revenue, TGN just gets money to place the ads on your video...

I'm not sure who you can contact but If I was you I'd be emailing YouTube notifying them!
Right! I wish there was a 1800 number I could call. I told the person to stop this morning and I haven't heard anything back...but funny after I sent the message my views on the video in question is AT A DEADSTOP! 1,160 views in less then 24 hours and BAM! All of a sudden I'm getting no views. If it happens again I will find someone to contact and I will stop playing Mr.Niceguy...JUST f*****g IRRITATING! To work this hard on something just to have someone f**k with my channel like this...

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you suspect that disable it on the particular video if you can, you got over 1k views too?

I understand it if you have been banned Adsense before, there's little incentive and this could give you some even if you only receive a portion of what you could get through Adsense directly. I dont have a clue unless they apply partnership to your account, I am starting to think this isnt a YouTube partnership and more like a TGN one if you dont get the fancy extras although I swear someone on here was partnered through TGN and has all the extras.

I cant say about the view bots Ray, technically they dont have access to the IPs or solid proof even if it appears that way so maybe they accept that if they cant prove otherwise. To reach their target you would just need to bot or spend however much 1k is, release a video every day and in ten days you might be able to gain one. I believe they will go by that proof thing I mentioned even if it was blatant. I suppose if you can keep that up then they might not notice or care.

There's no way I know of to contact Adsense directly hence my comments on customer service over there for publishers, the advertister do though, and in fact I wouldn't even bother reporting some suspicious activity, I seen this one guy getting banned, he reported it to Google as they have a form for things like click bombing etc for you to report and he was banned soon after, he was saying how he bets if he didn't bother they wouldn't have bothered.

Other than reporting it and chancing it, I would just disable the ads completely because it isnt worth it if you hope to get partnership one day. Some people are right a**eholes :( I hope they stop too.

Reactions: itsameray

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Right! I wish there was a 1800 number I could call. I told the person to stop this morning and I haven't heard anything back...but funny after I sent the message my views on the video in question is AT A DEADSTOP! 1,160 views in less then 24 hours and BAM! All of a sudden I'm getting no views. If it happens again I will find someone to contact and I will stop playing Mr.Niceguy...JUST f*****g IRRITATING! To work this hard on something just to have someone f**k with my channel like this...
What is this guys name?....NAME AND SHAME! :p

Maybe your video went viral haha

Reactions: itsameray

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you suspect that disable it on the particular video if you can, you got over 1k views too?

I understand it if you have been banned Adsense before, there's little incentive and this could give you some even if you only receive a portion of what you could get through Adsense directly. I dont have a clue unless they apply partnership to your account, I am starting to think this isnt a YouTube partnership and more like a TGN one if you dont get the fancy extras although I swear someone on here was partnered through TGN and has all the extras.

I cant say about the view bots Ray, technically they dont have access to the IPs or solid proof even if it appears that way so maybe they accept that if they cant prove otherwise. To reach their target you would just need to bot or spend however much 1k is, release a video every day and in ten days you might be able to gain one. I believe they will go by that proof thing I mentioned even if it was blatant. I suppose if you can keep that up then they might not notice or care.

There's no way I know of to contact Adsense directly hence my comments on customer service over there for publishers, the advertister do though, and in fact I wouldn't even bother reporting some suspicious activity, I seen this one guy getting banned, he reported it to Google as they have a form for things like click bombing etc for you to report and he was banned soon after, he was saying how he bets if he didn't bother they wouldn't have bothered.

Other than reporting it and chancing it, I would just disable the ads completely because it isnt worth it if you hope to get partnership one day. Some people are right a**eholes :( I hope they stop too.
Disabling it right now. That's great I have to stop making money on this video because of this guy. If it happens on another video I will contact youtube somehow or someway. And I thought the same thing about it not being a real partnership...I don't see any of the partner banners on any of these TGN member videos or channels...just intros and watermarks from TGN is the only thing I see in common.