TGN Partnerships

Disabling it right now. That's great I have to stop making money on this video because of this guy. If it happens on another video I will contact youtube somehow or someway. And I thought the same thing about it not being a real partnership...I don't see any of the partner banners on any of these TGN member videos or channels...just intros and watermarks from TGN is the only thing I see in common.

That's the problem with Adsense and YouTube, once someone starts messing with you they really have you by the balls and there's nothing you can do other than turn it off :( I cant stand how people mess with peoples livelihood too. Hmmm we could be right then about TGN, are the watermarks a requirement of theirs too? Good luck with this Ray, I know the two possible outcomes of this and neither are pretty but dont let that get you down, if you do get banned by Adsense and you get big on YouTube send your visitors and fans to somewhere you can host alternative ads even if they do pay less.
--- merged: Apr 11, 2012 4:26 PM ---
if your being viewbotted mark all your videos as private and contact youtube.

Not a bad suggestion, YouTube might not penalise you for it, I wouldn't contact Adsense myself though even though you're meant to, not when they ban you for being the good guy and reporting it.

Okay so they actually apply a proper YouTube partnership to your channel and then use their Adsense on your videos correct? Jonathan has recently become a partner with them but he doesn't have all the bells and whistles yet somehow. I read somewhere someone saying they needed to disable their adsense on their videos because they were partnered with TGN.
you get given an id
they brand your channel and the partnership is unlocked
ads are placed on the video
partnership %'ages are higher then normal adsense due to a deal with youtube
they also have permission to show certain types of contents due to deals they make with such things as gaming companies to share profits with them etc

if your being viewbotted mark all your videos as private and contact youtube.
It's just 1 of my videos. I disabled ads on it. I will contact youtube about my suspicions on this video alone so they can cancel any money I have made from this video. If it happens again to another one of my videos I will contact YouTube again only this time with the guys name. It's funny because other people are having the same suspicion with there videos and the same guy doing it to them...I am not the only one on this boat just the only one that will speak openly about it.

That's the problem with Adsense and YouTube, once someone starts messing with you they really have you by the balls and there's nothing you can do other than turn it off :( I cant stand how people mess with peoples livelihood too. Hmmm we could be right then about TGN, are the watermarks a requirement of theirs too? Good luck with this Ray, I know the two possible outcomes of this and neither are pretty but dont let that get you down, if you do get banned by Adsense and you get big on YouTube send your visitors and fans to somewhere you can host alternative ads even if they do pay less.
--- merged: Apr 11, 2012 4:26 PM ---

Not a bad suggestion, YouTube might not penalise you for it, I wouldn't contact Adsense myself though even though you're meant to, not when they ban you for being the good guy and reporting it.

well viewbotting is against the yotuube tos so if you dont notify them and disabled your videos to prevent it they are gonna think its you :) Contacting adsense and leaving the video up for viewbotting is not a good idea. By the time your mail is answered you are already gonna be banned.
--- merged: Apr 11, 2012 4:32 PM ---
It's just 1 of my videos. I disabled ads on it. I will contact youtube about my suspicions on this video alone so they can cancel any money I have made from this video. If it happens again to another one of my videos I will contact YouTube again only this time with the guys name. It's funny because other people are having the same suspicion with there videos and the same guy doing it to them...I am not the only one on this boat just the only one that will speak openly about it.

lol I am not sure what I missed but yes people are pretty malicious on youtube its kind of wild west. There are all kinds of tricks and when you deal with criminal minds just about anything is possible. Anyhow good luck I can't keep up to the issues, but I also know that I can't handle the drama and stress that often occurs in the youtube community. Its simply not worth it to me to get myself made sick and loose sleep over people who really if they are desperate enough to do such things lead very sad lives to begin with.

Man if they ban you from Adsense I will really despise whoevers done this. You dont mess with peoples happiness, its sick in the head to me.

you get given an id
they brand your channel and the partnership is unlocked
ads are placed on the video
partnership %'ages are higher then normal adsense due to a deal with youtube
they also have permission to show certain types of contents due to deals they make with such things as gaming companies to share profits with them etc

Thanks for that, I wasn't aware of how it was done. Do all partners have ID's to share too or is this TGN and the networks only? If anyone can I am starting my own network for the community if I ever make one ;)

Man if they ban you from Adsense I will really despise whoevers done this. You dont mess with peoples happiness, its sick in the head to me.

Thanks for that, I wasn't aware of how it was done. Do all partners have ID's to share too or is this TGN and the networks only? If anyone can I am starting my own network for the community if I ever make one ;)

lol its like a serial number peculiar to tgn actually they have an interface etc and you input info. They choose the videos to monatize etc and if you make a network I will join. ;)

well viewbotting is against the yotuube tos so if you dont notify them and disabled your videos to prevent it they are gonna think its you :) Contacting adsense and leaving the video up for viewbotting is not a good idea. By the time your mail is answered you are already gonna be banned.
--- merged: Apr 11, 2012 4:32 PM ---

lol I am not sure what I missed but yes people are pretty malicious on youtube its kind of wild west. There are all kinds of tricks and when you deal with criminal minds just about anything is possible. Anyhow good luck I can't keep up to the issues, but I also know that I can't handle the drama and stress that often occurs in the youtube community. Its simply not worth it to me to get myself made sick and loose sleep over people who really if they are desperate enough to do such things lead very sad lives to begin with.

The guy who got banned did make all his videos private, removed code from his sites, disabled ads on all his videos, used the authorised sites feature within Adsense and still got banned after reporting it. I couldnt agree more about them being sad, I have such strong feelings against those who do these things and that's why I am paranoid myself and dont bother with the monetisation on YouTube.

I would do that Ray, contact YouTube definitely and turn those ads off, maybe on all of them too. Contacting Adsense is what they say you should do, it's your call.
--- merged: Apr 11, 2012 4:39 PM ---
lol its like a serial number peculiar to tgn actually they have an interface etc and you input info. They choose the videos to monatize etc and if you make a network I will join. ;)

What I mean is can anyone start a network without needing to use the YouTube API etc? Haha you can you can be the marketer ;)

The guy who got banned did make all his videos private, removed code from his sites, disabled ads on all his videos, used the authorised sites feature within Adsense and still got banned after reporting it. I couldnt agree more about them being sad, I have such strong feelings against those who do these things and that's why I am paranoid myself and dont bother with the monetisation on YouTube.

I would do that Ray, contact YouTube definitely and turn those ads off, maybe on all of them too. Contacting Adsense is what they say you should do, it's your call.
--- merged: Apr 11, 2012 4:39 PM ---

What I mean is can anyone start a network without needing to use the YouTube API etc? Haha you can you can be the marketer ;)

err oh I dont know about that not using youtube api I dont know how else it would be done if your going to do it for a presence on youtube you have to use their system lol. I hate marketting by the way its one of those things I do or did because I get told to. Its easier to market if your spending some other guys money though and there is an actual budget. :p

Back