Telling My Parents About Youtube

thefriendlygreek

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, they won't send you the payments if you're not 18, or you don't have somebody over 18 who can manage the payments for you. If you're 17, I think you should just wait until you turn 18, it's easier that way. Plus, it's not like you're missing out on a ton of money or anything, unless you get high view counts.
Partnership is not only about money. You seem to believe that partnership is only beneficial for those who see significant earnings, and that's not true at all.

I don't know about TGN, but when I ask my partner manager at Fullscreen a question, he gets back to me that day. I even have his phone # if I ever wanted to call. The personal support I get alone is worth the cut I give to the network.

Other than the support you will NOT find as an independent who isn't a superstar, I also quite enjoy the live feature - something independent YTers much bigger than me still can't get unless they get lucky.

To be honest, $ isn't a benefit at all with partnership now that anyone can monetize videos. The benefits are the perks.

Losoyo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Partnership is not only about money. You seem to believe that partnership is only beneficial for those who see significant earnings, and that's not true at all.

I don't know about TGN, but when I ask my partner manager at Fullscreen a question, he gets back to me that day. I even have his phone # if I ever wanted to call. The personal support I get alone is worth the cut I give to the network.

Other than the support you will NOT find as an independent who isn't a superstar, I also quite enjoy the live feature - something independent YTers much bigger than me still can't get unless they get lucky.

To be honest, $ isn't a benefit at all with partnership now that anyone can monetize videos. The benefits are the perks.
Hey Hey Hey! I take great Umbridge at this, Greek. I enjoy looking at the money on the graph.. Mind it's not enough for a pay out .. but I enjoy it all the same.. If I keep doing this for a few more years, I'm told I'll get to see the graph go into the double digits! :)