Telling My Parents About Youtube

JustEpicShots

I Love YTtalk
So i've decided to accept the partnership with TGN but, since im not 18, i have to have my parents permittion to sign the contract. But the have absolutely no idea that instead of studying, im running a youtube channel that requires a lot of my time.
I want to ask you if you have any tips on how to approach the subject with my parents. I already practiced what to say, but im REALLY worried that the might say no... I've worker really hard and i really want this opportunity.

Help is appreciated,
Thanks

^^^ lol, but when they say no you have to respect them.
I you really want it, they might say yes.

It's easy, give them some money you made from the channel, I doubt they'll care after that. lol
thats stupid. my mum actually cares about me having good grades, i cant just beribe her...[DOUBLEPOST=1355778019,1355777965][/DOUBLEPOST]
^^^ lol, but when they say no you have to respect them.
I you really want it, they might say yes.
i know, but what im gonna do is wait until im 18 and sign it myself...

thats stupid. my mum actually cares about me having good grades, i cant just beribe her...[DOUBLEPOST=1355778019,1355777965][/DOUBLEPOST]

That's possible and till that time just try to get awesome good grades.
I was old enough, but still told my parents because I still get post mail from US. So it's nice for them to know what it is and where my money is coming from.

lol Golly sorry for trying to make a funny. Sheesh!

How are you doing in school? If you're doing well, there shouldn't be a problem. If you're doing not so well...

Whatever the case, tell them it won't affect your studies.

Parents are always for you even they don't want you to do that. They just want to have the best for you. Just say it because it has to come out someday and hiding isn't a good solution either :b[DOUBLEPOST=1355779478,1355779458][/DOUBLEPOST]Parents are always for you even they don't want you to do that. They just want to have the best for you. Just say it because it has to come out someday and hiding isn't a good solution either :b

Back