Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Take A Picture of Your Recording Setup :)

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by Brodie, Jul 7, 2014.

1. TiptheOdd
    Cash:
    $4
    20170512_135223.jpg
    Don't mind the "very professional" camera stand. I have a small desk so I have everything cramped a bit. I will also be moving to other room soon so my soundproofing stuff will be a bit better done, for now it mostly serves as better background than I had before. So yeah, that's that.

2. PlaidNGlasses
    Cash:
    $15
  3. Arrowdance
    Cash:
    $3
    And I thought I was the only one that use a digital photo camera to record the video. lol

[​IMG]

#203 Arrowdance, Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  4. Realiti Virtualski
    Cash:
    $3
    [​IMG]

I wonder if I have enough screens?;) I couldn't stop myself. And this is just one corner of my room aka the man cave. I also have a huge green screen set up on the other side of it.

markkaz likes this.
  5. Frisky Brisket
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $76
    20170906_232215.jpg

It's a mostly a gaming setup 'cause that the kinda sorta things I do. :).

I also now have an external hard drive hooked up to my PS4 and a second external hard drive hooked up to my PC. A back up for my backup. :).

Also, I'm totally enjoying seeing everyone's setup.

Later my cool dudes! :).

#205 Frisky Brisket, Sep 17, 2017 at 3:27 AM
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2017 at 3:33 AM
    markkaz likes this.
  6. MannyIzzy
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $41
    Lol my setup is to big to take picture not bc it's alot it's just my space is so small it's hard to get a nice wide, lol the camera is on the bed 3 eye lights which i'm not a fan of and no rim lights but a back light to make the white walls a little bit of color. I have video if want to see it.