Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Take A Picture of Your Recording Setup :)

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by Brodie, Jul 7, 2014.

1. DatDodger
    Cash:
    $0
    My setup ;) Last month, some stuff changed but not much

2. Channel Your Random
    Cash:
    $34
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Just realized my Wallpapers are messed up in the first photo, typically the three monitors display one large Star Wars background, but for some reason the right monitor copied the left one without me noticing haha.

3. avoiderdragon
    Cash:
    $6
    Here's mine. Vlogging, gaming, voice-overs. It's sufficient for the kind of stuff I do.

Samson C01 condenser mic hooked up to a mixer, Canon Vixia HF R300 video camera, and a PC with an i7 4790K and Nvidia GTX 970.

[​IMG]

4. DigitalTom
    Cash:
    $37
    I use my main monitor to play games and on second one I have notes (info about game, studio that made it, basic things i want to mention in a video etc.) and opened OBS to make sure that everything is fine. I may use my fz100 at some point as a facecam so it'll kinda stick out behind my second monitor. Also yes... I used geomags to make a stand for my zalman zm-mic1 :D 9yKDEJL.jpg

5. UnicycleFight
    Cash:
    $58
    [​IMG] Slowly upgrading my workspace :)

6. Lvlupfilms
    Cash:
    $5
    IMG_0143.JPG Our setup in Lvlupfilms studio consist of four different animator stations, and one gameplay recording area with all our consoles connected whenever we do co op gameplays. Heres a little taste of what we got.

Attached Files:

#186 Lvlupfilms, Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  7. joshcary
    Cash:
    $8
    red-setup.jpg This is our setup as it was on this day... but it varies, with the Scarlet being our main body for 95% of what we do.

8. Lvlupfilms
    Cash:
    $5
    Thats a real nice camera josh, What is the exact name, and model of that beast?

9. Baylze
    Overwatch YouTuber
    Cash:
    $80
    This is my alternate gaming setup at my Grandma's house. I spend some considerable time here, so also have a recording setup here! =]

[​IMG]

10. M&C Plus 3
    Cash:
    $7
    Currently using a NIkon D5100 w/ Nikon 14-24mm f2.8 lens and Rode VideoMic. Need to pick up a Joby tripod as it's a bit awkward to hold in one hand as it is!

Attached Files: