• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Surpassed 1000 subs but not 4000 hours...

It was a close call... Maybe it's because my videos are short... Now I'll wait and see what happens when I reach 4.000 hours... Pff...
Whew! You ripped like 400, 500 subs in a month, that's TREMENDOUS mate (Love to know your secret, you're my new hero)! Very good work there. Short videos still have their appeal and they'll have higher retention and auto-play so I suspect you'll make the hours soon enough. Probably faster now that you're ad free. And music has longevity, it's something you can put up less frequently that has a lot of replay value. And it doesn't *really* age or fall out of relevance. Congratulations on crushing that 1k!

You will get to 4000 hours just keep doing what your doing and you will get there in no time at all
Thanks Adrian! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1519314168,1519314032][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whew! You ripped like 400, 500 subs in a month, that's TREMENDOUS mate (Love to know your secret, you're my new hero)! Very good work there. Short videos still have their appeal and they'll have higher retention and auto-play so I suspect you'll make the hours soon enough. Probably faster now that you're ad free. And music has longevity, it's something you can put up less frequently that has a lot of replay value. And it doesn't *really* age or fall out of relevance. Congratulations on crushing that 1k!

Thanks! It was time consuming that I had to post to a lot of groups on Facebook and make posts on Instagram and Twitter for reaching my goal! With my day job and all it’s very difficult to make all these posts every time I post a new video! But I’ll try!

P.s. Posts like “a little more to get to 1k subs” helped! :)

Congrats on the 1k subs. You just need to upload more videos into your portfolio to reach the required watch time for monestisation. Your content is Evergreen so that is a positive. My only concern for you would be copyright issues.
Covers do get picked up by the bot although you can fight them.
I would like to see you interact with the audience in your videos also. (And not cutting your head off in the video!)

Amazing keep it up

Thanks, Verny![DOUBLEPOST=1519725043,1519724833][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on the 1k subs. You just need to upload more videos into your portfolio to reach the required watch time for monestisation. Your content is Evergreen so that is a positive. My only concern for you would be copyright issues.
Covers do get picked up by the bot although you can fight them.
I would like to see you interact with the audience in your videos also. (And not cutting your head off in the video!)

Yes, I know! I must find time to upload more... Thank you!

I have copyright issues. But in the Walking Dead Cover, all the music has been made from the scratch. In this video I don't have any copyright issue...

I must also interact with the audience, but I'm afraid that it may be a little boring for someone that clicked to listen to a cover and instead of this, he's/she's watching me talking...

Reactions: EVO
Yes, I know! I must find time to upload more... Thank you!

I have copyright issues. But in the Walking Dead Cover, all the music has been made from the scratch. In this video I don't have any copyright issue...

I must also interact with the audience, but I'm afraid that it may be a little boring for someone that clicked to listen to a cover and instead of this, he's/she's watching me talking...

All you can do is try it out and see if it works for both you and your audience. You dont need to speak for long. At the start you could just introduce yourself and the song you are about to play. And go from there.

All you can do is try it out and see if it works for both you and your audience. You dont need to speak for long. At the start you could just introduce yourself and the song you are about to play. And go from there.

Yes, I'll try it! Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1519763769,1519763753][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations on getting 1000 subscribers! I hope you will get the 4000 hours milestone as well!

Thanks, SwedishTraveler!

It was a close call... Maybe it's because my videos are short... Now I'll wait and see what happens when I reach 4.000 hours... Pff...
1000 subscribers wow that's awesome but you have not reached 4000 hours of watch time yet well I'm sure you'll get there eventually given the fact that you are a thousand subscribers you will probably hit that makes milestone within the next few days good luck

1000 subscribers wow that's awesome but you have not reached 4000 hours of watch time yet well I'm sure you'll get there eventually given the fact that you are a thousand subscribers you will probably hit that makes milestone within the next few days good luck

Thanks, Kevin, but I haven't been consistent lately... So it may take some months, but it's ok! I can wait! I'm doing this because I like it and enjoy playing the guitar and doing all the video editing and all these stuff! :thumbsup2:

Back