Subscribe, then unsubsribe.

So you know every channel to which you are subscribed and you know when somebody is not posting new stuff? :D ok you win.. For the second part of your post, I don`t get it, about this privilege what do you mean?

My biggest pet peeve when it comes to this sort of thing is when they subscribe to you of their own accord, then send you a screenshot saying "your turn".

m8

Happens to me sometimes. Usually takes a week or so, but some are much quicker about it. Id rather have real subs anyway.

Hey man, stuff will happen like that, and it can be upsetting, but don't let it get you down, because the more you be you, the more people will like who you are, and will subscribe for longer man. You got this! :)

I only have that problem with other small YouTubers they will sub to me thinking I will do sub for sub and when they realize I don't do sub for sub then they un sub. Sometimes I will have channels smalller than me comment go sub to my channel, completely ignoring that I have channel too and acting like their better than me.

So you know every channel to which you are subscribed and you know when somebody is not posting new stuff? :D ok you win.. For the second part of your post, I don`t get it, about this privilege what do you mean?

Actually? I do... You know why?

Because I unsubscribe from people I don't watch. It just seems like a lot of YouTubers seem to think that subscribers are their right. Subscribers are people, my dude, and people are finicky.

This is completely normal for all channel sizes and this happens for a huge number of different reasons, that can include or exclude you. :)

Back