Subscribe, then unsubsribe.

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
So you know every channel to which you are subscribed and you know when somebody is not posting new stuff? :D ok you win.. For the second part of your post, I don`t get it, about this privilege what do you mean?

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My biggest pet peeve when it comes to this sort of thing is when they subscribe to you of their own accord, then send you a screenshot saying "your turn".

m8

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Happens to me sometimes. Usually takes a week or so, but some are much quicker about it. Id rather have real subs anyway.

Smurfson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, stuff will happen like that, and it can be upsetting, but don't let it get you down, because the more you be you, the more people will like who you are, and will subscribe for longer man. You got this! :)

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I only have that problem with other small YouTubers they will sub to me thinking I will do sub for sub and when they realize I don't do sub for sub then they un sub. Sometimes I will have channels smalller than me comment go sub to my channel, completely ignoring that I have channel too and acting like their better than me.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I never really noticed it. It is probably someone subscribing, and at the same time someone else unsubscribing.

Dino

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
So you know every channel to which you are subscribed and you know when somebody is not posting new stuff? :D ok you win.. For the second part of your post, I don`t get it, about this privilege what do you mean?
Actually? I do... You know why?

Because I unsubscribe from people I don't watch. It just seems like a lot of YouTubers seem to think that subscribers are their right. Subscribers are people, my dude, and people are finicky.

Tea for TwoTube

Tea for Twotube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It is what it is, thanks for subbing but if you leave then ok, so be it.....

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is completely normal for all channel sizes and this happens for a huge number of different reasons, that can include or exclude you. :)