Sub 4 Sub hurts or helps channel

wchap001

Posting Mad!
You know, some of you know I quit YT a while back because it became a job instead of a hobby. The itch of making film never went away though. I was a YT gaming channel and I remember sub 4 sub on people who never really truly cared about my channel or my content.

I ended up getting 100+ subs which I got fast, but mostly due to sub4sub and comments from other people "hey great content check mine out"

Although I am no longer doing that on this channel, but I do follow other dirtbikers and ATVers and they follow me (i think) ive wonder if sub4sub hurts channels? Ive seen people with 1k subs but with 50 - 100 views only.

what are your thoughts

same past here.

DO check my channel and subscriber count at the moment.

Well reading the number, I don't give a (b)uck. That is what my channel worth as long as I do not promote or care to expand it.

:)

Hint: I actually get more random views (real 3/4 to videos full time) than sub 4 sub ones...

they are useless. in fact very harmful for your channel -because when you make a video and youtube tells your subs about it and they watch none or 1 second of your video it tells Youtube your video sucked! .. and then it does not get promoted around the platform any more or pushed as suggested videos etc.

Sub4sub only does bad. If someone who subbed to you through the sub4sub stuff and they click on your video, they're probably not going to watch it all. That'll tank the watchtime thing for promotion and the views won't be great because most of those who Sub4subbed with you probably won't even click on your videos.

Sub4sub is nothing good. I am a small channel, and rather stay that way untill people seek interest in my content by themselves. Although promoting your channel on insta, Facebook, ect,... is totally fine!

same past here.

DO check my channel and subscriber count at the moment.

Well reading the number, I don't give a (b)uck. That is what my channel worth as long as I do not promote or care to expand it.

:)

Hint: I actually get more random views (real 3/4 to videos full time) than sub 4 sub ones...
And Now You got a sub from me because of a weed plant:crying:

What?!....

This is a protected property with clearance from the state to do so.
It just happened to be around and asked to take some close ups of the plants.
Actually it is still illegal in my country to plant something like this.
You can read more here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_Greece

Back