Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Sub 4 Sub hurts or helps channel

Discussion in 'YouTube Tips, Tutorials, Help & Guides' started by wchap001, Nov 27, 2018.

1. wchap001
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $208
    You know, some of you know I quit YT a while back because it became a job instead of a hobby. The itch of making film never went away though. I was a YT gaming channel and I remember sub 4 sub on people who never really truly cared about my channel or my content.

I ended up getting 100+ subs which I got fast, but mostly due to sub4sub and comments from other people "hey great content check mine out"

Although I am no longer doing that on this channel, but I do follow other dirtbikers and ATVers and they follow me (i think) ive wonder if sub4sub hurts channels? Ive seen people with 1k subs but with 50 - 100 views only.

what are your thoughts

videoeditgr likes this.
  2. videoeditgr
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $400
    same past here.

DO check my channel and subscriber count at the moment.

Well reading the number, I don't give a (b)uck. That is what my channel worth as long as I do not promote or care to expand it.

:)

Hint: I actually get more random views (real 3/4 to videos full time) than sub 4 sub ones...

Fost likes this.
  3. PhysicsFreak101
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $125
    Sub4Sub can't be good, cause they will never actually watch your videos, and people will call you out on it.

4. UhoohExtra
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $10
    they are useless. in fact very harmful for your channel -because when you make a video and youtube tells your subs about it and they watch none or 1 second of your video it tells Youtube your video sucked! .. and then it does not get promoted around the platform any more or pushed as suggested videos etc.

5. Kyonite
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $96
    Sub4sub only does bad. If someone who subbed to you through the sub4sub stuff and they click on your video, they're probably not going to watch it all. That'll tank the watchtime thing for promotion and the views won't be great because most of those who Sub4subbed with you probably won't even click on your videos.

6. Mrstally
    Cash:
    $1
    Sub4sub is nothing good. I am a small channel, and rather stay that way untill people seek interest in my content by themselves. Although promoting your channel on insta, Facebook, ect,... is totally fine!

UhoohExtra likes this.
  7. Fost
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $42
    And Now You got a sub from me because of a weed plant:crying:

videoeditgr likes this.
  8. videoeditgr
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $400
    Only video clip is for sale not the actual plant! :p

Hahahah!... thanks Fost! :D

It is from a legal futura75 industrial plantation actually.
    I will get back to them in spring for more clips.

9. Fost
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $42
    What?!....:eeks:

videoeditgr likes this.
  10. videoeditgr
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $400
    This is a protected property with clearance from the state to do so.
    It just happened to be around and asked to take some close ups of the plants.
    Actually it is still illegal in my country to plant something like this.
    You can read more here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_Greece