Stupidest Comments You Received

"he doesn't arrest people for fun he does it for fun"
He doesn't arrest people for fun, but then he does it for fun. Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt?![DOUBLEPOST=1525230297,1525230043][/DOUBLEPOST]
I haven't been uploading a lot lately so I get less comments, but this comment on a video I did like 2 years ago that I just got ranks up there with some of the other idiotic things I've seen lol. I will start a religious war with this person by the end of the week. What are some of yours?
View attachment 42038[DOUBLEPOST=1523505856,1523505418][/DOUBLEPOST]Why are the pictures so small now??? Did something change?

Anyways, I did a video and titled it "Dog Speaking in Tongues" and this person got all butthurt about it. Here is the text from the comments:

Her:
Dogs bark!!! THEY DO NOT SPEAK IN TONGUES!!!! THAT'S BLASPHEMY! !!

Me:
My dog just flipped you off and stuck her tongue out

Her:
Who gives a RIP the truth is the truth! !!!

Me:
Who gives a RIP? What does that even mean? I think your fingers are tongue tied. You must be really fun at parties...
You aren't the only one. I get comments that make me worry for the commenter. Today, a completely unrelated comment was posted on our gameplay video. It was some lyrics to a terribly made song. Bad language (not family friendly) too. Lots of self promos too.

I haven't been uploading a lot lately so I get less comments, but this comment on a video I did like 2 years ago that I just got ranks up there with some of the other idiotic things I've seen lol. I will start a religious war with this person by the end of the week. What are some of yours?
View attachment 42038[DOUBLEPOST=1523505856,1523505418][/DOUBLEPOST]Why are the pictures so small now??? Did something change?

Anyways, I did a video and titled it "Dog Speaking in Tongues" and this person got all butthurt about it. Here is the text from the comments:

Her:

Me:

Her:

Me:
Who gives a RIP? What does that even mean? I think your fingers are tongue tied. You must be really fun at parties...
I have received a lot of stupid comments over the three years I've been doing YouTube ranging from people telling me to kill myself to people call me ugly and fugly but by far the dumbest comment I have ever received and I have received this one more than once is someone calling me autistic I'm not autistic and calling someone out for that is just plain dumb but it there was down to it's probably just a bunch of 12 year olds looking for my attention I don't to give it to them and I always deleted those comments and block the person who sent it[DOUBLEPOST=1525279575][/DOUBLEPOST]

Her:

Me:

Her:

Me:
I have received a lot of stupid comments over the three years I've been doing YouTube ranging from people telling me to kill myself to people call me ugly and fugly but by far the dumbest comment I have ever received and I have received this one more than once is someone calling me autistic I'm not autistic and calling someone out for that is just plain dumb but it there was down to it's probably just a bunch of 12 year olds looking for my attention I don't to give it to them and I always deleted those comments and block the person who sent it

Not compareable to the most of your posted comments, but it gave me a good laugh.
I got a comment for a travel video with the resort / island and country of the trip in the title, in the thumbnail, in the description and everywhere else. Somebody must have clicked on it because of all this, just to ask where I've been to... Hilarious :D

Last edited:
this is the stupidest comment I have received

"I can't help but laugh at your stupid childish ignorant video. Buddha's teaching lead to Nibbana not Brahman, first learn the meanings properly, you must be one of those people who have thirst to believe in a sky daddy, right? How about you give me the complete Pali reference for Digha Nikaya 128? You have extracted that statement out of context to prove your agenda. Even Nagarjuna from the Mahayana Sutras have criticised the existence of god. You want some lessons on Buddhism?"

lol stupid comment, but I think every youtuber is getting used in these kinds of comments, I just laugh at these and move on, it doesn't bother me, so I don't delete it

I've gotten like hate comments before on a commentary video i made that were pretty infuriating cause it was just a bunch of white knighting, but the worst/funniest i've ever gotten is just like a spam of some dude calling me fat and dumb and ONLY that because I made a video on the whole "dead body in the suicide forest" ordeal that happened earlier this year; guess I p****d off a Logang member:giggle:

Just got another last week (which is the usual type of stupid comment I receive on my videos), "you're supposed to wet your nose, first " on my global beauty care nose cleansing strip video, when I clearly say at 1:26, right before putting it on my nose, that "I've moisturized my nose (you can see me reading the instructions on the box, I'm just listing which of them (all) I've done, to make sure I didn't miss anything)".

The funny thing about this is, I purposely leave this in these videos because I know that if I don't, someone will say something, but they still do, even when I've left it in... Whatever.

Back