Stupidest Comments You Received

iv had a few one was something like "I don't know anything about (topic of the video) but you need to blink more often"

iv had a number of comments that don't make sense to the point I have no idea what they are really trying to say.
by a large majority though i get positive comments on my video's

iv had a few one was something like "I don't know anything about (topic of the video) but you need to blink more often"

iv had a number of comments that don't make sense to the point I have no idea what they are really trying to say.
by a large majority though i get positive comments on my video's
lol! I have a channel mainly with dog videos, I don't know how people can be mean to cute dogs on camera... I can't remember what video has the most negative comments... I do remember my skiing video got a lot of "you suck" comments. I get a few comments asking what I did to my dog's tail. We got her with her tail docked already and that is very common for German Shorthaired Pointers.

lol! I have a channel mainly with dog videos, I don't know how people can be mean to cute dogs on camera... I can't remember what video has the most negative comments... I do remember my skiing video got a lot of "you suck" comments. I get a few comments asking what I did to my dog's tail. We got her with her tail docked already and that is very common for German Shorthaired Pointers.

iv certainly had some comments that were negative or people trying to get a rise out of me, but really i went into it expecting to get way more hate than i have. even though i have gotten some negative comments i have been overly surprised at the number of positive comments iv gotten.

but seriously who can hate a cute dog. some people just have nothing better to do but try to project there own misery onto other people.

I got a strange one today. there is another YouTube channel that has a video on the same topic as one of my more popular video's I am familiar with the channel. in fact I get quite a few suggested video views off his video on the same topic on mine.

anyway today someone left a comment on my video that was only that youtube channels name. nothing else.

maybe they thought it would tag them so they would see my video? I don't know just strange that the only thing they would say in the comment is that persons name. kind of a head scratcher.

This definitely my favourite stupid comment and bare in mind in was left on a video anout how to make KFC style gravy.....

"I'm watching this while high. It made me realize that all the choices I made that did not work out is because I haven't been my true authentic self. I'm too afraid to show everyone who I really am. I'm not sure why, because the real me is a beautiful soul who cares for others deeply but I constantly put up a front and let others believe that I'm a snobby quiet b***h. It made me realize I need to kick social anxiety in the a** and just be me. The moment I have the courage to be myself is the moment that I will become a successful and happy person. - sleepzzz29"

I posted a short Easter song in Byzantine chant, and this guy said something along the lines of: "I want Jesus to **** **** with **** in my ****''.
This is the craziest single comment, I had a way, WAY crazier (but non vulgar) debate with a Baptist pastor.
Trolls, trolls everywhere!

Back