Stupidest Comments You Received

its not so much a stupid comment but I do have one guy who, every few weeks, comments on one of my videos asking me to upload a movie I review in full to my channel. When I say "I cant im sorry" he'll say thanks, dissapear for a few weeks and then pop up again asking the same question but in even more broken up english xD it's gone from "Please can you upload the whole movie! this looks awesome!" to "Please upload whole movie!, Thanks!" to "Please upload movie!" xD

I get stupid comments every day. Here is an the stupid comment of today, one of the more stupid comments, but its hard to rank the stupidyness of the people, they can always surprise you:

You’re that d!ckhead that gets in their friends car and just starts f’ing with everything arn’t you? I know your type, 2 minutes and my radio is programmed stupid, every heat vent is half closed, and my seat is set to something only comfortable 3 foot midget :) Nice video next time go easy on the elevator music.

I posted one of my review videos on a niche Facebook page and I got ripped to shreds in it. He found everything to nit-pick within the video. My voice, my hands, my lighting, ect. It was the stupidest thing ever to me. I didn't ask to be berated. :( As of right now, I'm not popular enough to get the steady stream of comments on my Channel.

One of the several edits I do in my videos to make things look creepy is to invert the colors. This has the natural side effect of making really light-skinned cartoon characters look black. I've gotten many comments from people implying that I'm racist because I'm saying that it is scary because the characters are black. Here's a recent one:

Ultimate Gamer Melon: So when Caillou is black, he is scary. Right racist
Me: So of all the changes, the thing that stood out to you as a "scary" change is his skin color. Right, racist.

Back