Starting off is always the hardest :(

Just ask around the place, ask whatever small base rappers you see and if they say no they say no, once you find one person the rest will come!

Just ask around the place, ask whatever small base rappers you see and if they say no they say no, once you find one person the rest will come!

Yeah i have messaged a couple of people, just a very slow process. Beggars can't be choosers though :)

Thanks buddy, can't ask for much more than that :)
haha yeah, i used to have a music channel so i am really dedicated to those who still have one. Especially people like you who are trying to help others to. I really like that in a person. It's cool and gives you s good feeling inside that you helped somebody out.

haha yeah, i used to have a music channel so i am really dedicated to those who still have one. Especially people like you who are trying to help others to. I really like that in a person. It's cool and gives you s good feeling inside that you helped somebody out.

same goes for you :D

why thank you. Hey we should get in touch mire often, i have seen you around but never really had a proper convo till now. We can let each other know how our yt is going and just generally talk.

Yeah sure, sounds good. Until i get a facebook page sorted out, you can always contact me on youtube or here :)

Back