Starting off is always the hardest :(

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Just ask around the place, ask whatever small base rappers you see and if they say no they say no, once you find one person the rest will come!

Reactions: exaltedfm

exaltedfm

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Just ask around the place, ask whatever small base rappers you see and if they say no they say no, once you find one person the rest will come!
Yeah i have messaged a couple of people, just a very slow process. Beggars can't be choosers though :)

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Th
Way ahead of you, already subscribed :D
ank you very much haha. Also do what i fo ask people to view your channel what happens from there is up to them hence i have so many subs

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeah i have messaged a couple of people, just a very slow process. Beggars can't be choosers though :)
yeah true if i get some time when i am not busy and have nothing to do ibwl keep in mind your channel and maybe scout some people for you.

exaltedfm

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
yeah true if i get some time when i am not busy and have nothing to do ibwl keep in mind your channel and maybe scout some people for you.
Thanks buddy, can't ask for much more than that :)

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks buddy, can't ask for much more than that :)
haha yeah, i used to have a music channel so i am really dedicated to those who still have one. Especially people like you who are trying to help others to. I really like that in a person. It's cool and gives you s good feeling inside that you helped somebody out.

Reactions: exaltedfm

exaltedfm

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
haha yeah, i used to have a music channel so i am really dedicated to those who still have one. Especially people like you who are trying to help others to. I really like that in a person. It's cool and gives you s good feeling inside that you helped somebody out.
same goes for you :D

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
same goes for you :D
why thank you. Hey we should get in touch mire often, i have seen you around but never really had a proper convo till now. We can let each other know how our yt is going and just generally talk.

exaltedfm

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
why thank you. Hey we should get in touch mire often, i have seen you around but never really had a proper convo till now. We can let each other know how our yt is going and just generally talk.
Yeah sure, sounds good. Until i get a facebook page sorted out, you can always contact me on youtube or here :)