Starting off is always the hardest :(

Montagesounds

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I send messages to artists that suit the style of my channel like: Ahrix, Grafit, Shelton Harris and Tyler Dopps. Ask request written permission to upload on their behalf. All of those artists I listed, I have written permission from so I can upload any of their tracks whenever I want.

You should try something like that. Just as long as the artist doesn't have any copyrighted music or has over 200k subs (which is most likely to have copyright), they will be happy to let you upload their tracks.

Hope this helps mate!

- MS

Reactions: exaltedfm

exaltedfm

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I send messages to artists that suit the style of my channel like: Ahrix, Grafit, Shelton Harris and Tyler Dopps. Ask request written permission to upload on their behalf. All of those artists I listed, I have written permission from so I can upload any of their tracks whenever I want.

You should try something like that. Just as long as the artist doesn't have any copyrighted music or has over 200k subs (which is most likely to have copyright), they will be happy to let you upload their tracks.

Hope this helps mate!

- MS
Yeah, it does help, alot. Thanks a bunch mate :)

Reactions: Montagesounds

depthoffield

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I love the idea of your channel, change your subscribers goal to 3/20 because you have my sub!