Other Starting a community channel! [Need Submissions]

What kind of videos are you working on? It does sound interesting... however whenever you DO get partnered and DO start making money off the vids, it sounds like you're gonna end up making money off of everyone else's vids.

What kind of videos are you working on? It does sound interesting... however whenever you DO get partnered and DO start making money off the vids, it sounds like you're gonna end up making money off of everyone else's vids.
I already am partnered on my 1st channel, i just have to get this channel up to the requirements. And i will also be promoting everyone with every submission they do

I already am partnered on my 1st channel, i just have to get this channel up to the requirements. And i will also be promoting everyone with every submission they do
Sounds good, but once the community channel does meet requirements, you better be ready to share. I'm sure most of the community would just be happy to get promoted and appear on your channel, but there might a few that will think to themselves 'hey, this guy is making money thanks to MY video.... where's my cut?'

Back