Other Starting a community channel! [Need Submissions]

Th3-Chronikk

[Sub Me!] YouTube Gamer
PLEASE READ ALL THIS IF YOU WISH TO SUBMIT A VIDEO

I am making a community channel https://www.youtube.com/3cCommunity but in order for this channel to be a community channel i need video submissions. Once video's are submitted to me i get the rights to edit and post the video, i will also be monetizing the video's as required by my partnership when the channel meets fullscreen requirements (when submitting videos' to me you agree that it is ok for me to put monetizations over your vidoe's). Video's submitted can be gaming related or a real life video recorded by you. I will credit the person that submits their video by putting their channel link as well as what video was theirs in the description. Please help me out and send submissions to this email: 3c.community.submissions@gmail.com

Are you monetising the videos submitted? If so, where is the money going to and is anyone sending their videos in receiving a percentage of what is gained from their videos? It would be good to state whether or not you will be doing that :)

Okey sounds good! :)
Thanks for bringing it to my attention :D
Are you monetising the videos submitted? If so, where is the money going to and is anyone sending their videos in receiving a percentage of what is gained from their videos? It would be good to state whether or not you will be doing that :)
And no i will NOT be monetizing or recieving money for any of the videos.

Back