Gaming [Spoiler Alert] Looking For Collaboration

SperoGames

Hello any who may read this, my name is Spero and I make Youtube videos. As mind blowing as that may be to read, please at least try to suspend your disbelief.

I love making content for others to enjoy and thusly make varied types of videos, though I mainly produce gaming commentary. I'm very passionate about Youtube and making videos, so I never once advertised my channel or looked for collaboration until this point. As of now, I'm looking for another content creator who'd like to make collaborations often; as it is beneficial to the growth of both channels and collab videos usually produce awesome commentary.

Here is an example of my gaming commentary:

watch?v=Qwo3Ij0jqMA

Here is an example of my "sketch comedy"

watch?v=rIVf4nFaals

And here is an example of my reviews (how this video amassed 8,000 views in a week is beyond me)

watch?v=gfh2ofSmfQc

I'm leaving out vlogs, as they don't pertain to collaborations at all. If you think I make alright stuff and are interested in any form of collaboration, feel free to post here and I'll get back to you. All the best

Hi,
Nice to meet you. I also love to make video's. I think we would work great together. My YouTube channel name is X-factor862. Hope to see you around! :)

Back