Social Blade or CreatorX ?

SocialBlade or CreatorX ?

• Total voters

PsychoDarkrai

Dr.PsychoDarkrai
Hey, So I just wanted to ask which one is better ? PLEASE DON'T JUST PICK ONE, WRITE WHY YOU PICKED ONE OVER ANOTHER. OR VOTE AT THE TOP.
I know a couple of things about each of them:
1- CreatorX is a sub network , While SB is a Sub-subnetwork
2-SocialBlade has a clear policy about gamers, While CreatorX is a bit foggy on this issue
3-CreatorX takes a less cut because I's a Sub network while socialblade takes more because it's a sub sub
4-CreatorX is a sub network for fullscreen which is a great network itself ! while Sociablade is a sub sub network for Maker Studios which is just complete Sh**

I know I kinda Answered myself here :p please vote also at the top if you don't know why but you just favorite one at another, If you do know why tell me in the comments ! thanks

Hey, So I just wanted to ask which one is better ? PLEASE DON'T JUST PICK ONE, WRITE WHY YOU PICKED ONE OVER ANOTHER. OR VOTE AT THE TOP.
I know a couple of things about each of them:
1- CreatorX is a sub network , While SB is a Sub-subnetwork
2-SocialBlade has a clear policy about gamers, While CreatorX is a bit foggy on this issue
3-CreatorX takes a less cut because I's a Sub network while socialblade takes more because it's a sub sub
4-CreatorX is a sub network for fullscreen which is a great network itself ! while Sociablade is a sub sub network for Maker Studios which is just complete Sh**

I know I kinda Answered myself here :p please vote also at the top if you don't know why but you just favorite one at another, If you do know why tell me in the comments ! thanks
Im gonna have to go with creator x

Just what they did to RWJ s proof #1 ...

It was meant for me :p

Ohhh goddamit ... please read the caps lock ....
Oh sorry, Im gonna have to go with them, because there is a chance of promotion to fullscreen! and aswell they promote you on twitter and help you grow as a youtuber!

Back