So you want to be a partner.

I know i've stated this before, but I'll say it again. Youtube needs to come up with something that lets us organize our subscription into groups. Pretty much the same concept as making lists on twitter. It's not that complicated youtube! It's pretty much the same thing as circles on google plus. Just implement it on youtube!
great idea

I know i've stated this before, but I'll say it again. Youtube needs to come up with something that lets us organize our subscription into groups. Pretty much the same concept as making lists on twitter. It's not that complicated youtube! It's pretty much the same thing as circles on google plus. Just implement it on youtube!
your asking for something that would take 2 brain cells to work at the same time :)
google decimated the old youtube forums and they are now a nightmare (like the subs haha)

is my channel ready... 52,000 views... 1,750 subscribers...

also i've been recommended to sites such as buzzmyvids...

is that good???
Try going through http://Fullscreen.net They are the ones who partnered me. Go to request more information on the bottom of the channels page. With your stats I would think you are a shoe in but I can't guarantee anything. Just start applying with networks man. You have nothing to lose.

ok so i got an e-mail back saying they wanted to partner!!!
i had to answer 5 questions, then send it back to him...
i haven't heard inlike 9 hours... should i be worried???

ok so i got an e-mail back saying they wanted to partner!!!
i had to answer 5 questions, then send it back to him...
i haven't heard inlike 9 hours... should i be worried???

9 Hours, Come on - Think about the time you sent the reply and always bear in mind the working day.

Back