Gaming Small PC/xbox360 youtuber looking to collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

scHD

Hey guys my channel is scHD I currently have just 11 sub's so would like to grow my channel by possible collab I have Minecraft for PC and Xbox 360 also I have call of duty. I'm from England and I'm 13 so would like someone similar age 12-15 thanks bye.

Welcome to this grand community. I would love to know a little bit more about yourself. There are a lot of people that you will be able to get along with here and if you need any help, assistance would be on the way. My warm welcome :)

Hello scHD, me and you are very alike, we both have Minecraft PC and Xbox 360, and are both of a similar age. It'd be great to know abit more about your self and what you do in Minecraft because as I know, there are many possibilities to do different things in Minecraft such as Survival and Redstone builds

Hey everyone I am a youtuber with 15 sub's and I play Minecraft on the PC so if anyone wants to collab either send me a private message on this website or leave a comment below or you can contact me on Skype: Seth.chapman123
I am 14 and from the UK

Thanks

Hey guys my channel is scHD I currently have just 11 sub's so would like to grow my channel by possible collab I have Minecraft for PC and Xbox 360 also I have call of duty. I'm from England and I'm 13 so would like someone similar age 12-15 thanks bye.
hey i have an xbox 30 with some cods and gta v whats your gamertag also i am 13

Hello. Welcome to YTtalk. Please tells us a little more about yourself such as what you like to do away from YouTube and video games. :) As a fellow gamer, I wish you the best of luck! :D

And since your channel link doesn't work, here's how you can fix that. :)
Hi I would like to play Minecraft xbox 360 with you! But if you dont have a mic I cant play with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back