Gaming Small PC/xbox360 youtuber looking to collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

scHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys my channel is scHD I currently have just 11 sub's so would like to grow my channel by possible collab I have Minecraft for PC and Xbox 360 also I have call of duty. I'm from England and I'm 13 so would like someone similar age 12-15 thanks bye.

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Welcome to this grand community. I would love to know a little bit more about yourself. There are a lot of people that you will be able to get along with here and if you need any help, assistance would be on the way. My warm welcome :)

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
welcome !
lots of gamers and collaborators are in the collaboration room
enjoy.

Sam Jowett

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello scHD, me and you are very alike, we both have Minecraft PC and Xbox 360, and are both of a similar age. It'd be great to know abit more about your self and what you do in Minecraft because as I know, there are many possibilities to do different things in Minecraft such as Survival and Redstone builds

scHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone I am a youtuber with 15 sub's and I play Minecraft on the PC so if anyone wants to collab either send me a private message on this website or leave a comment below or you can contact me on Skype: Seth.chapman123
I am 14 and from the UK

Thanks

OGtalent

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
WHy not i will be up for it just msg me if want to

chase oliver

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yo wazzup man i play xbox 360 and play some pc. would love to collab with you just hit me up on xbox gt: KSI Hawk96

Avik

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys my channel is scHD I currently have just 11 sub's so would like to grow my channel by possible collab I have Minecraft for PC and Xbox 360 also I have call of duty. I'm from England and I'm 13 so would like someone similar age 12-15 thanks bye.
hey i have an xbox 30 with some cods and gta v whats your gamertag also i am 13

MinnieMouse

Reaction score
Hello. Welcome to YTtalk. Please tells us a little more about yourself such as what you like to do away from YouTube and video games. :) As a fellow gamer, I wish you the best of luck! :D

And since your channel link doesn't work, here's how you can fix that. :)
Hi I would like to play Minecraft xbox 360 with you! But if you dont have a mic I cant play with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.