Show Me Your Videos!

uuh i guess my new outro

only thing i can truely say im proud of.
That is very different lol. Did you make it yourself? It reminds me at first of a dead island menu screen xD Are you going to have clickable annotations on it?

Awesome! Thanks for the compliments :D

We talked, and we both agree that rolling with the final product early on is a great idea! We're more trying to inspire people to try the craft than teach them all the steps, so we plan to get more people there for fun. Great feedback, thank you! And thanks for the sub!!!
Awesome guys! I'm excited to see where you go from here =)

Thank you very much for the feedback :D I will take it as an advice and try my best to improve asap! :)
Not a problem =) I hope it helps!

Though most of my videos are gameplay commentary, I have a few that is not.
How would you review an unboxing attempt (One hand is in a cast, and other one used for the camera) x)

Considering you only had one hand to do this with it wasn't bad lol. Your commentary over top kept it flowing and you kept it entertaining. I would have liked to see an outro slate on the end directing to other unboxings though.

Now I do have some questions regarding the film choices. The intro clip did not have the audio synced up. It sounds like you tried to use the audio from the second clip but make it seem like you were saying it. Why did you choose Two clips and one audio instead of using two clips with two separate audios? There's that and considering you only had one hand why couldn't you have put the camera on a tripod or even a stack of books if you didn't have one? besides that good stuff man, looks like a cool headset xD[DOUBLEPOST=1381072286,1381071781][/DOUBLEPOST]
How about me! Take a random sample from my channel, just don't choose anything old, my older videos are bad.
Sorry man I missed this! I just watched the Iron Man video since I am a big Iron Man fan xD The video was really well done. It was entertaining and had a consistent balance of material to keep the viewer interested. Your video is in HD and you had a nice outro slate with a call to action. Overall really well done. Sometime down the line it wouldn't hurt to upgrade your microphone. I would like to see how your videos look with a really crisp mic. The one you have sounds good but it's more ambient and doesn't sound right for voice over projects in my opinion. Other than that really good man =)

Considering you only had one hand to do this with it wasn't bad lol. Your commentary over top kept it flowing and you kept it entertaining. I would have liked to see an outro slate on the end directing to other unboxings though.

Now I do have some questions regarding the film choices. The intro clip did not have the audio synced up. It sounds like you tried to use the audio from the second clip but make it seem like you were saying it. Why did you choose Two clips and one audio instead of using two clips with two separate audios? There's that and considering you only had one hand why couldn't you have put the camera on a tripod or even a stack of books if you didn't have one? besides that good stuff man, looks like a cool headset xD

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

The thing is I don't have an actual video camera (kinda do, but its old as crap) and use my phone, which is very weird to place in a way that you don't have to hold it. Same reason there is no intro or outtro. I guess I'll rid myself of that shortcut from now on, and take the footage through my computer and edit a bit before releasing. The way it is now, I upload directly to YouTube after recording, so the syncing problems is actually a fault that originated when uploading, because its fine on my phone. (I basically just upload the raw video)

Again, thanks for the feedback, and I'll definitely edit the next unboxing videos, and make myself an outro template.

And for a last question, I can use the older camera with a tripod, though the quality will be a lot worse. Should I go for the higher quality phone, or lower quality camera?

That is very different lol. Did you make it yourself? It reminds me at first of a dead island menu screen xD Are you going to have clickable annotations on it?
Yes i did it myself, also yes its gonna be clickable annotations, those pictures are my favorite videos that i did.

Sorry man I missed this! I just watched the Iron Man video since I am a big Iron Man fan xD The video was really well done. It was entertaining and had a consistent balance of material to keep the viewer interested. Your video is in HD and you had a nice outro slate with a call to action. Overall really well done. Sometime down the line it wouldn't hurt to upgrade your microphone. I would like to see how your videos look with a really crisp mic. The one you have sounds good but it's more ambient and doesn't sound right for voice over projects in my opinion. Other than that really good man =)
Thank you very much, you're too kind :redface:. At the time I was using apple earpods connected to an iPad XD. Currently I am using Turtle Beach's X12s, in the future I hope to buy a blue snowball or something of the sort. Also, I need to work on reducing the echo and other artifacts in my sound. Thanks again!

Hey! You wouldn't mind giving your opinion on my last two videos uploaded right? And I say two cause its a 2 part video. Anyways Thanks!

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

And for a last question, I can use the older camera with a tripod, though the quality will be a lot worse. Should I go for the higher quality phone, or lower quality camera?

Then in that case sir you are doing just fine. I didn't realize you shot on a phone. However if you do want the best results it wouldn't hurt to transfer it to the computer and do some editing =P.

As for using low quality or the phone. I think this depends solely on audio. If you edit on the computer and the audio is synced up then I'd say stick with your phone. But if it is still out of sync when you edit on the computer than it may be best to lower your quality in return for better audio. In the world of film you can have the most beautiful picture but if it sounds like poo it will be an awesome film. But if the picture is low quality but has good sound it is still watchable. So play around with it and if you can get your audio to sync up and sound good I say stick with your phone all the way. Also if you aren't filming your face it doesn't really matter if it is synced up as much. It's just when you see your lips move and the sound not come out it seems like a bad Chinese movie lol.

Yes i did it myself, also yes its gonna be clickable annotations, those pictures are my favorite videos that i did.
Very cool man. I didn't realize you knew animation. You should work that into a sketch sometime xD but yeah man I think it's very well done and the clickable annotations is a good touch. =)[DOUBLEPOST=1381104222,1381104130][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you very much, you're too kind :redface:. At the time I was using apple earpods connected to an iPad XD. Currently I am using Turtle Beach's X12s, in the future I hope to buy a blue snowball or something of the sort. Also, I need to work on reducing the echo and other artifacts in my sound. Thanks again!

In that case that is not bad at all xD If you get the blue snowball then I think your videos will be near perfect xD Can't wait to see more from you!

T
Very cool man. I didn't realize you knew animation. You should work that into a sketch sometime xD but yeah man I think it's very well done and the clickable annotations is a good touch. =)

well if i can sum it up, i can do literally anything i put my mind to...i was a manga artist at age 8-9 lol, i still can draw in any fashion i choose.

I only have one video up right now, Dionite, but I'd be honored to hear your review :) The others are coming soon! :)

Hey! You wouldn't mind giving your opinion on my last two videos uploaded right? And I say two cause its a 2 part video. Anyways Thanks!
Cool stuff man! It's fun to see the places you've traveled to. You need to watch out for that copyrighted music though. Just be careful so it doesn't come back to haunt you. Keep up the fun videos man =)

I only have one video up right now, Dionite, but I'd be honored to hear your review :) The others are coming soon! :)
Very awesome video man! I don't know much about animation so I can't help out too much. But the content was good, the voice over was crisp and the video kept my attention. Very well done =) I'm excited to see where you take this.

Hi!
I'd like a review on a new song I uploaded? It's my first official fl studio song. It's techno haha Oh and I make animations too :) What's your advice on gaining more views and subscribers?

Thanks for your review!

Back