Show Me Your Videos!

Very unique channel man! I think you have something going for you there. If you begin trying to engage your viewers in the comment section I think it'd have some great responses. You have a nice and unique intro with catchy music and the content is there. Only thing I think you can improve on is the stuff you do have gameplay on. Like your slender video. For some reason there were some blurred lines on the edge? There are plenty of great screen capture softwares out there that won't give you that issue. I'd almost prefer for you to record it like you did your impossible game video. That one was done well even though there was no capture.

Anyways I subbed man! I'm excited to see where you go.

Cheers man! thanks for the feed back will work on it! yeah the slender video i didn't have in the right resolution, ive sorted that out now so hopefully should be better, I'm trying to make the next video better than the last so hopefully soon enough i will have better videos :)

Hehe would love some respons on the video in my signature and this one It's unfinished ^^
haha the unfinished one is great so far. it looks well done! What are you using to edit that? I may be able to give you more feedback depending on what you use xD

Cheers man! thanks for the feed back will work on it! yeah the slender video i didn't have in the right resolution, ive sorted that out now so hopefully should be better, I'm trying to make the next video better than the last so hopefully soon enough i will have better videos :)
awesome man! I'm glad to hear you got it sorted out. With gameplay commentary it's sometimes best to test your footage before you do the real take.[DOUBLEPOST=1380981491,1380981117][/DOUBLEPOST]
So I'm not big into basketball or basketball games. So I can't say too much about the video content. As for the overall quality, the game recording looks good and the voice recording sounds good. The only thing I think you can benefit from that you don't have is an end slate trafficking viewers to your other videos. That would help your user engagement and overall views.

I use Blender/Camtasia Studios and Mine Imator :)
I'm not too sure how Blender works or what the steps that you are taking to make the video but the only thing I feel it could benefit from is more fluid movements.
When they fly into screen it is a tad jerky. It's not bad but I know with other 3d software you just put your beginning and end keyframe and it'll move through the screen fluidly. Idk how hard that'd be in blender but if you could do that I think it'd be perfect xD

I'm not too sure how Blender works or what the steps that you are taking to make the video but the only thing I feel it could benefit from is more fluid movements.
When they fly into screen it is a tad jerky. It's not bad but I know with other 3d software you just put your beginning and end keyframe and it'll move through the screen fluidly. Idk how hard that'd be in blender but if you could do that I think it'd be perfect xD
Im trying to make them move as good as possible but hard since sometimes I have to move the camera in the SOFTWARE to place it better and then it makes the movements of the models messed up :p

Im trying to make them move as good as possible but hard since sometimes I have to move the camera in the SOFTWARE to place it better and then it makes the movements of the models messed up :p
Oh gotcha! So the movements of the camera are counteracting the movements of the models. That's a tough one to fix without redoing the movement of the model. Is there a way to just do one or the other? Or do you have to combine them both.

Oh gotcha! So the movements of the camera are counteracting the movements of the models. That's a tough one to fix without redoing the movement of the model. Is there a way to just do one or the other? Or do you have to combine them both.
They need to be combined :-/

Back