Show Me Your Videos!

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What's up everyone? I used to run a show on TGN called Pimp My Channel where we would watch peoples videos, check out their channels and give them feedback. It was a lot of fun and I miss doing it. It was always exciting seeing new talent come to life. So tonight I want to bring it back. It won't be in the form of a stream so it won't give you any promotional benefits but maybe I can give you some feedback that could help give you promotion down the line.

Anyways if you have something you want for me to check out post your video title that you'd like me to check out and I'll watch it and let you know what I think.

PS. Commentary is alright to share but my preference is anything but commentary. I'll even check out makeup tutorials xD.

Let's see what you guys have =)

Dionite Films

ItsCrompton

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Wow sounds like a good idea! check out my videos? also there not commentaries ;)

Aman Ailani

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
well, it doesn't allow me to post links but you can watch my featured video :)

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wow sounds like a good idea! check out my videos? also there not commentaries ;)
Very unique channel man! I think you have something going for you there. If you begin trying to engage your viewers in the comment section I think it'd have some great responses. You have a nice and unique intro with catchy music and the content is there. Only thing I think you can improve on is the stuff you do have gameplay on. Like your slender video. For some reason there were some blurred lines on the edge? There are plenty of great screen capture softwares out there that won't give you that issue. I'd almost prefer for you to record it like you did your impossible game video. That one was done well even though there was no capture.

Anyways I subbed man! I'm excited to see where you go.

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
well, it doesn't allow me to post links but you can watch my featured video :)
haha fortunate for you I have already watched your video so you'll get a snappy response from me xD I think you have good content. I like how you have transition sounds in between your jump cuts it makes the transitions more smooth and they are not overdone. If you stick to it I'm sure you'll get there man!

One thing I'd like to suggest, you can take it or leave it but in the world of film we have something called headroom. One of the things filmmakers need to do in order to get the best shot is find appropriate headroom. I feel like your videos as a whole have a little too much headroom. Personally I try to make sure that the top of my heads talent is a little under the top of the screen. As I said you can take it or leave it but personally that'd make your videos a big jump in the right direction for me.

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i could post a video but i dont feel like any of mine is worth posting as of yet, like they are not "bad" just not the quality i wish to have yet.

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i could post a video but i dont feel like any of mine is worth posting as of yet, like they are not "bad" just not the quality i wish to have yet.
Note to everyone, I understand you can't post videos that's why I said give me the title of your video and I'll go check it out!

and Sinc do you have anything you'd like constructive feedback with? I did partner training for about a year. I have a bachelors degree in digital filmmaking and 2 years in tv communication. I am also doing film full time right now so if you think I could help get you to where you would want I can check them out. =)

TheGentlemenTV

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's up everyone? I used to run a show on TGN called Pimp My Channel where we would watch peoples videos, check out their channels and give them feedback. It was a lot of fun and I miss doing it. It was always exciting seeing new talent come to life. So tonight I want to bring it back. It won't be in the form of a stream so it won't give you any promotional benefits but maybe I can give you some feedback that could help give you promotion down the line.

Anyways if you have something you want for me to check out post your video title that you'd like me to check out and I'll watch it and let you know what I think.

PS. Commentary is alright to share but my preference is anything but commentary. I'll even check out makeup tutorials xD.

Let's see what you guys have =)

Dionite Films

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Note to everyone, I understand you can't post videos that's why I said give me the title of your video and I'll go check it out!

and Sinc do you have anything you'd like constructive feedback with? I did partner training for about a year. I have a bachelors degree in digital filmmaking and 2 years in tv communication. I am also doing film full time right now so if you think I could help get you to where you would want I can check them out. =)
i can post videos if i want, i just choose not to, you may give what ever feedback you want on the featured vid if you like.