Vlog Shoutout to all the vloggers!

Most topics really :)
Wow.. Hahaha. Okay then let me think about a topic and later I'll PM you :) Or, otherwise, if you've figure it out, just tell me Bobby :D

can someone explain me what tags are? I am sorry for bothering with this, it is just I heard that term so many time, and never understood what it means :(
That's okay! :) I'm an amateur in some areas too :p So, basically, tags are a bunch of questions that are related to a topic. For example, you're doing a "Best-friend" tag, then that means, you answer question given related to your best-friend. So, the goal of doing tags is to let the viewers know how you think and respond to some certain topics. I hope you can understand what I'm saying :D

I vlog a bit from time to time! :D

I don't only do that though but it happens! Right now I am working on my Candy Mountain project as you can see on my channel! :D

We are a daily vlogging couple - so film your life kinda people - in Bahrain (which is in the Middle East).!We are on the way to do tags and challenges but everytime we try to do one we get caught up doing other things

I want to be a vlogger and comedy skit maker/thing.
I have a few vids up at the moment though can't get much done atm seen as how I have no camera D:
Liking your channel content so far ^^ (Also I chuckled to see that you have '69' subscribers... mature I know xD)

Back