Vlog Shoutout to all the vloggers!

Jasmine Ricci

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Most topics really :)
Wow.. Hahaha. Okay then let me think about a topic and later I'll PM you :) Or, otherwise, if you've figure it out, just tell me Bobby :D

can someone explain me what tags are? I am sorry for bothering with this, it is just I heard that term so many time, and never understood what it means :(
That's okay! :) I'm an amateur in some areas too :p So, basically, tags are a bunch of questions that are related to a topic. For example, you're doing a "Best-friend" tag, then that means, you answer question given related to your best-friend. So, the goal of doing tags is to let the viewers know how you think and respond to some certain topics. I hope you can understand what I'm saying :D

TommyDaGreat

I've Got It
Reaction score
I vlog a bit from time to time! :D

I don't only do that though but it happens! Right now I am working on my Candy Mountain project as you can see on my channel! :D

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
We are a daily vlogging couple - so film your life kinda people - in Bahrain (which is in the Middle East).!We are on the way to do tags and challenges but everytime we try to do one we get caught up doing other things

SuperJayRizzo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm a comedy vlogger hahah ^_^ and i do skits and stuff like that!

Yolfie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I want to be a vlogger and comedy skit maker/thing.
I have a few vids up at the moment though can't get much done atm seen as how I have no camera D:
Liking your channel content so far ^^ (Also I chuckled to see that you have '69' subscribers... mature I know xD)