Vlog Shoutout to all the vloggers!

Jasmine Ricci

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, my name is Jasmine. I want to know all of the other vloggers :) Please comment down below if you are. Oh, and also channel that do challenges, tags, tutorials, and stuffs ;)

I can do online collabs too, since my location is very far from you guys (Asian country).

Reactions: Sinc

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I am always down for online collabs :) And yeah I feel ya, this site is like 80 percent gamers now so figuring out who actually vlogs is kinda difficult haha

Jasmine Ricci

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
"Comment", look i put it below for you.
LOL. Sinc, your channel is awesome! Just decided to subscribe it hahah :p

I am always down for online collabs :) And yeah I feel ya, this site is like 80 percent gamers now so figuring out who actually vlogs is kinda difficult haha
YES! I know, right? Do you do tags too? Well, I also want to do online collabs. What topics are you interested in?

Last edited:
Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
LOL. Sinc, your channel is awesome! Just decided to subscribe it hahah :p

YES! I know, right? Do you do tags too? I just subscribed to you channel and if you like mine, it'll be awesome if you subscribed ;) Well, I also want to do online collabs. What topics are you interested in?
I do mostly really weird sketches I come up with myself, but I'd do a tag if it was like.. once I reach the size that I feel my audience may want to learn more about me a tag would be cool. My channel is slightly trollish, meaning I pretend I don't like getting subs and I try to be somewhat mysterious and shocking on it, so I don't want to do TOO much like.. down to earth stuff cause I'm creating a mystery if that makes sense.

However we could do tags and stuff on my old channel, there I just vlog more as myself, instead of vlogging as the psychadelic rock and roll Willy Wonka hahahahaha Also, I'll take a look at your channel, I'm picky about what I sub too just cause I have subbed soooo much stuff that I don't watch and I hate being a dead sub, but I'll definitely watch your videos and see!

StephenLinton

I've Got It
Reaction score
I want to get back into vloging (I technically am with a new project) but my hyper-slow 65Kbps internet means that daily vlogs are LITERALLY impossible.

:'(

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I want to get back into vloging (I technically am with a new project) but my hyper-slow 65Kbps internet means that daily vlogs are LITERALLY impossible.

You may already know about this but just in case, do you know about Handbrake?

Jasmine Ricci

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do mostly really weird sketches I come up with myself, but I'd do a tag if it was like.. once I reach the size that I feel my audience may want to learn more about me a tag would be cool. My channel is slightly trollish, meaning I pretend I don't like getting subs and I try to be somewhat mysterious and shocking on it, so I don't want to do TOO much like.. down to earth stuff cause I'm creating a mystery if that makes sense.

However we could do tags and stuff on my old channel, there I just vlog more as myself, instead of vlogging as the psychadelic rock and roll Willy Wonka hahahahaha Also, I'll take a look at your channel, I'm picky about what I sub too just cause I have subbed soooo much stuff that I don't watch and I hate being a dead sub, but I'll definitely watch your videos and see!
Yeah, I get what you mean :D No problem Symph :) Later I'll message you further if I have found a topic :) But if you know already, just tell me. Because I'm an amateur in this area LOL

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah, I get what you mean :D No problem Symph :) Later I'll message you further if I have found a topic :) But if you know already, just tell me. Because I'm an amateur in this area LOL
I will think of a sketch for us no problem. It's like, what I do yo ;)

Jasmine Ricci

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Yes, you should! Just maybe in that case, do a 2-3 days vlog or weekly vlog :D Are you into online collabs to?

You may already know about this but just in case, do you know about Handbrake?
What's a handbrake? Sorry I'm clueless LOL