Vlog Shoutout to all the vloggers!

Jasmine Ricci

Hey guys, my name is Jasmine. I want to know all of the other vloggers :) Please comment down below if you are. Oh, and also channel that do challenges, tags, tutorials, and stuffs ;)

I can do online collabs too, since my location is very far from you guys (Asian country).

I am always down for online collabs :) And yeah I feel ya, this site is like 80 percent gamers now so figuring out who actually vlogs is kinda difficult haha

"Comment", look i put it below for you.
LOL. Sinc, your channel is awesome! Just decided to subscribe it hahah :p

I am always down for online collabs :) And yeah I feel ya, this site is like 80 percent gamers now so figuring out who actually vlogs is kinda difficult haha
YES! I know, right? Do you do tags too? Well, I also want to do online collabs. What topics are you interested in?

Last edited:
LOL. Sinc, your channel is awesome! Just decided to subscribe it hahah :p

YES! I know, right? Do you do tags too? I just subscribed to you channel and if you like mine, it'll be awesome if you subscribed ;) Well, I also want to do online collabs. What topics are you interested in?
I do mostly really weird sketches I come up with myself, but I'd do a tag if it was like.. once I reach the size that I feel my audience may want to learn more about me a tag would be cool. My channel is slightly trollish, meaning I pretend I don't like getting subs and I try to be somewhat mysterious and shocking on it, so I don't want to do TOO much like.. down to earth stuff cause I'm creating a mystery if that makes sense.

However we could do tags and stuff on my old channel, there I just vlog more as myself, instead of vlogging as the psychadelic rock and roll Willy Wonka hahahahaha Also, I'll take a look at your channel, I'm picky about what I sub too just cause I have subbed soooo much stuff that I don't watch and I hate being a dead sub, but I'll definitely watch your videos and see!

I want to get back into vloging (I technically am with a new project) but my hyper-slow 65Kbps internet means that daily vlogs are LITERALLY impossible.

:'(

I want to get back into vloging (I technically am with a new project) but my hyper-slow 65Kbps internet means that daily vlogs are LITERALLY impossible.

You may already know about this but just in case, do you know about Handbrake?

I do mostly really weird sketches I come up with myself, but I'd do a tag if it was like.. once I reach the size that I feel my audience may want to learn more about me a tag would be cool. My channel is slightly trollish, meaning I pretend I don't like getting subs and I try to be somewhat mysterious and shocking on it, so I don't want to do TOO much like.. down to earth stuff cause I'm creating a mystery if that makes sense.

However we could do tags and stuff on my old channel, there I just vlog more as myself, instead of vlogging as the psychadelic rock and roll Willy Wonka hahahahaha Also, I'll take a look at your channel, I'm picky about what I sub too just cause I have subbed soooo much stuff that I don't watch and I hate being a dead sub, but I'll definitely watch your videos and see!
Yeah, I get what you mean :D No problem Symph :) Later I'll message you further if I have found a topic :) But if you know already, just tell me. Because I'm an amateur in this area LOL

Yeah, I get what you mean :D No problem Symph :) Later I'll message you further if I have found a topic :) But if you know already, just tell me. Because I'm an amateur in this area LOL
I will think of a sketch for us no problem. It's like, what I do yo ;)

Yes, you should! Just maybe in that case, do a 2-3 days vlog or weekly vlog :D Are you into online collabs to?

You may already know about this but just in case, do you know about Handbrake?
What's a handbrake? Sorry I'm clueless LOL

Back