M4TTATT4CK

Hey everyone my name's M4TTATT4CK and I'm looking for other youtubers to collab with. idc if you have 10 subs or a million this is open to everyone.

MUST NEED:

Xbox One

Black Ops 3 or PC Minecraft

good mic (doesn't have to be great)

So if you have these things then either reply to this thread or DM me on twitter @xM4TTATT4CKx okay thanks everyone make sure to check out my channel I just started but i have 35 subs in 10 days. Thanks for your consideration and have a great day

Tried to click on your youtube channel that you have listed above and it says it doesn't exist. Let me know when you update to the correct channel so I can check out your work and see if I would like to collab with you.

I have black ops 3 and Minecraft, Minecraft with a decent gaming PC and an amazing mic on both PC and Xbox one. Let's collab, please get back to me

Awesome I'm glad you fixed it, I went and checked out your channel! I'll throw a sub and keep watching your vids when you post. Hit me up if you want to do collabs though![DOUBLEPOST=1472132605,1472132564][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey Zombie, I play GTA all the time, if you ever want to play together hit me on on Xbox One. My GT: xlCritical.

Hey, I think a collab would be really sick, I like your content and even tho im a small youtuber I think it could work out very good. Let me know

Back