Rule Network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just to know i linked my channel with Rule network and 2 days after I unlinked cause they aren't so good...

Well first thing i didn't like that they never mention that payment is 5 weeks delay, then their dashboard is so cheap looking and buggy that I had to change passwords several times until it didn't start to work, their analytics are so slow, adsense is much faster. Then they were so slow in ticket responding until i didn't say i'm gonna law process the thing then they started to reply rly fast.

Analytics are the same :p Network or YouTube.
It tends to take 3-5 days from linking to gather the data needed to start displaying your statistics.

Can't really comment on much else other than that 2 days is rather short to decided they have slow support imo

Where the network is legit?

Hi

This thread is from 2014. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread that is discussing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back