Rule Network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanteHD

Well i was just curious about will my channel pass on check test and it did. So currently iam partner with youtube, but rule network sent me their invitation. I would really appriciate some comments on that network and if some1 is partner with rule network just to say if it's worthy? Thanks!

Thank you ill google ppls exp with those two lilbit, but reading forums i came to the conclusion that the best option is to keep youtube partnership cause all those networks take cut? And one more question, is the paying system (cpc) same as one with youtube? Thanks alot!

You would be best off asking them directly, I'm not saying they're owned by them outright by saying they're a part of their group of MCNs but they are related hence the website.

Thanks But I don't get it how can they be part of the illuminata group if they are a MCN?
Illuminata is Forela's MCN family. Once one of their VNs meet the requirement, Forela gets them MCN status and then they join Illuminata.

Illuminata is Forela's MCN family. Once one of their VNs meet the requirement, Forela gets them MCN status and then they join Illuminata.
That's not the set thing, Rule had their own MCN way before Forela, 2012 I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back