Rule Network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanteHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Well just to know i linked my channel with Rule network and 2 days after I unlinked cause they aren't so good...

Carter

Don't worry, I've got this.
Reaction score
Well just to know i linked my channel with Rule network and 2 days after I unlinked cause they aren't so good...
How do you know they weren't good after only two days? What happened?

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How do you know they weren't good after only two days? What happened?
Good point, its good to share this info so others know whats good or not :D

ScanteHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Well first thing i didn't like that they never mention that payment is 5 weeks delay, then their dashboard is so cheap looking and buggy that I had to change passwords several times until it didn't start to work, their analytics are so slow, adsense is much faster. Then they were so slow in ticket responding until i didn't say i'm gonna law process the thing then they started to reply rly fast.

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
Analytics are the same :p Network or YouTube.
It tends to take 3-5 days from linking to gather the data needed to start displaying your statistics.

Can't really comment on much else other than that 2 days is rather short to decided they have slow support imo

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Where the network is legit?
Hi

This thread is from 2014. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread that is discussing this.

Reactions: alert17
Status
Not open for further replies.