RPM's new partner requirements

Beanbag

I Love YTtalk
So, It seems that RPM is now taking a turn for the worse. Since they dropped the view requirement on there partnerships, they are now turning into the new AwesomenessTV. It's brilliant to see the quality of a hard-earned partnership slowly going down the drain :)

the thing is.. they're a company and like all companies they want to make as much money as possible! and all these people like low views just want to be partnered, RPM are locking them into a 50/50 2 year contract, and people are actually signing them. Kudos to RPM for actually getting people to sign it :') plus.. you can't even tell if people are partnered these days...

Plus, at least RPM actually pay out and their threshold is only $50..

Yeah I was mortified to hear this. It seems that nowadays being a partner is nothing to shout about at all. I mean 85+ a day is a low view count in the grand scheme of things, but at least it was something that not everyone had, so you knew if you were a partner you'd worked at it.

Seems like all networks are gradually heading that way.

Yeah I was mortified to hear this. It seems that nowadays being a partner is nothing to shout about at all. I mean 85+ a day is a low view count in the grand scheme of things, but at least it was something that not everyone had, so you knew if you were a partner you'd worked at it.

Seems like all networks are gradually heading that way.
I was excited to be signed with them, because from what I heard they were a great network. When I signed up (3 Days ago) they had 15k Subscribers, 2 days later they have 20k.. That's not a coincidence.

It sucks because they are only doing this in my opinion because of the new layout change. Instead of offering new and compelling features to draw in quality and newly established creators to their network, they are just starting to take anyone using awesomenessTV model of "lets grab as many as we can and suck the little money they make right out of their young, unknowing hands." It's sad really.

I was excited to be signed with them, because from what I heard they were a great network. When I signed up (3 Days ago) they had 15k Subscribers, 2 days later they have 20k.. That's not a coincidence.
I don't see why you're complaining.. you know what you signed in for and no matter what way they've turned and how many people they're taking on your contract will stay the same.. I mean if they made my 60/40 1 year contract change to the new 50/50 2 year contract I would be annoyed.. but they haven't so I'm fine..
You know what you signed for and they can't change it without asking you and you agreeing to it.

Back