Recieved first dislike feel like crying :(

Lol in my opinion, you should be HAPPY it took this long to get one dislike. :)

Hey— don't get so worked up over one little dislike. If your channel gets bigger, dislikes are going to be inevitable. I don't mean to be blunt, but if a dislike nearly brings you to tears, what are you going to do when you start getting haters who leave comments?

Keep making videos—there will be people who like your videos. Just know that not everyone will. If that's difficult, then any hobby that involves presenting something to people is going to be pretty hard for you. Don't let it get you down! :)

Look t all of the support YTTalk gives you :D The dislikes are definitely hard at first, so don't feel bad that it makes you feel bad lol. I don't think you will ever "get over them" but you will eventually learn to be ok with them. every video is going to get some dislikes, in a way it means you're doing something right. You user engagement does go up with dislikes, which helps out SEO. and as long as you have more likes than dislikes, I think you'll be fine :D

Ok everyone I'm having a really bad night it sounds so pathetic to say but I've got this horrible feeling in my stomach and feel a bit like crying I did a video lastnight which I was really proud of with my new camera and new lights and someone's disliked it already:(

I only have like 7 subscribers so I'm thinking someone just really dislikes me or think my videos really bad:(

The other weird thing is for some reason when I watch it on my iPad on big screen it seems quite laggy/ blurry then loads then goes back to normal however I watch it on my phone and it's fine. I'm praying it's my iPad and not the way I've filmed the video. I uploaded in HD?

Anyway sorry for this negative post didn't know who else to talk to :((

:crying:I was depress like you when i got two dislikes at first, but then YTtalk community showed me that it is nothing to be depress about:eeks:. You might still get a couple of dislikes along the way, but you have to get used to that:smug:. At least it is not a hate comment right? There are all kinds of reason people would dislike on your video and some may be the most ridiculous reason or no reason at all (Trolls):cautious2:.

Just continue what you love to do and make awesome content :bounce:

Keep it Up!:dance:

I'm so sorry! That's why I don't even really pay attention to my likes and dislikes. Honestly I don't know why people take the time to dislike a video. Just don't watch it. But people are weird.

I get tens of thousands of dislikes, even on fun little kids videos! Dislikes are part of the YouTube thing, in fact when one of my videos start getting lots of dislikes, it means it went big, past my subscriber base, and is making the suggested video rounds! That's when you REALLY start getting slammed with dislikes, so in that regard I like dislikes!

Dislikes are childish, designed specifically for the younger generation and the interactive gameshow mentality - like those awful 'talent' shows TV keeps pushing - 'vote for your favourite' s**t.

Whenever I get one, I don't think 'How can I make the video better' because that's just being incredibly naive if you think it was clicked to help you.

Some people need to be woke from their comas..

I am sorry for you but keep on doing your thing. :)
I didn't receive any dislikes yet but I am sure they will follow soon and I guess I will be pretty down aswell for a while but I will keep doing what I do.
There are hater and trolls everywhere and just think about it, those people actually help you.
They watch your videos, you get more views. ;)

Head up, shoulders back, boobs up and keep on going your way. :D

I wouldnt worry about it.
1: They still watched it! And thats the main thing right?
2: They likely watched it with an expectation in mind what it was about and found out it wasnt actually what they wanted and so disliked....you cant control that unfortunately
3: The person who disliked probably smells so Id pay no attention to it ^_^

How many views has the video got?

Back