Other Reaching out to ANY YouTuber

Rowan Oakley

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My own channel isn't about self-improvement (it's a storytelling channel) but I do have a personal and professional interest in self-improvement, so I think I might be able to do a collab with you. I'm looking for people to narrate stories, so if you like, email me on thesaturdaystorytellers@gmail.com and I'd be delighted for us to work together to feature on each others' channels!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My own channel isn't about self-improvement (it's a storytelling channel) but I do have a personal and professional interest in self-improvement, so I think I might be able to do a collab with you. I'm looking for people to narrate stories, so if you like, email me on thesaturdaystorytellers@gmail.com and I'd be delighted for us to work together to feature on each others' channels!
Great. Im a bit buisy this week, but Ill check your channel out and get back to you:)

Reactions: Rowan Oakley

Rowan Oakley

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Fantastic - I look forward to hearing from you! My channel is a poor indicator of my psychology/therapeutic training so if you want a better example of that, an email conversation would be better, or I can show you examples elsewhere online.

Luscid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi :) Awesome videos, Dave! Love the emotional and sincere tone of the narration!
We are a new science channel (we have just posted our second video) and just like you we rely on art to communicate our ideas. Although our topics are more research oriented we would be happy to make a collaboration with you in the future :) If you are interested write us on luscidchannel@gmail.com

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi :) Awesome videos, Dave! Love the emotional and sincere tone of the narration!
We are a new science channel (we have just posted our second video) and just like you we rely on art to communicate our ideas. Although our topics are more research oriented we would be happy to make a collaboration with you in the future :) If you are interested write us on luscidchannel@gmail.com
Awesome. Let me check out your channel and gety back to you

Wesley Brown

Reaction score
I´m reaching out to any YouTubers in this forum who could be interested in some kind of collaboration. I have started a channel about 4 month ago about self-improvement based on philosophy and psychology. Yes it might seem boring but I try to make my videos interesting (feel free to check out my channel) I present my advice for self-improvement in short animation movies with my own view. I´m quite new to YouTube so I´m not exactly sure how to collab?? I know you can set channels as featured channels and give shout-outs but are there any other ways? I am of course looking for channels related to self-improvement or philosophy/psychology but could also be interested in collaboration with other animation-movie channels or maybe channels with book reviews. Please check out my channel and feel free to contact me if you could be interested in collab.:)
Omg ! I've been doing self help videos for the past couple of months focusing on the Law of Attraction. ( Look it up if you don't know what it is) I would LOVE to collab . Reply for more info

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Omg ! I've been doing self help videos for the past couple of months focusing on the Law of Attraction. ( Look it up if you don't know what it is) I would LOVE to collab . Reply for more info
Hi Wesly
Yeah sure I know "the law of attraction" and as I mentioned I am always looking for collaborations so I´m sure we could work something out.
I cant see your channel though. I think there is some thing wrong with your channel-link or what ever it is called so you might wanna fix that

Reactions: Wesley Brown

Wesley Brown

Reaction score
Hi Wesly
Yeah sure I know "the law of attraction" and as I mentioned I am always looking for collaborations so I´m sure we could work something out.
I cant see your channel though. I think there is some thing wrong with your channel-link or what ever it is called so you might wanna fix that
Just search Rnadom. Corner . It's a black and white profile picture . Should be the first one .

Email me Wesdestre48 gmail.com

Chariotpalmistry

Reaction score
I've got a channel on palmistry and spirituality, would you be interested in working together?

huntermourad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hay that video interested me a make gaming/therapy videos my channel name and skype is mourad afassi