Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Other Reaching out to ANY YouTuber

Discussion in 'Other' started by Dave2017, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Rowan Oakley
    Cash:
    $59
    My own channel isn't about self-improvement (it's a storytelling channel) but I do have a personal and professional interest in self-improvement, so I think I might be able to do a collab with you. I'm looking for people to narrate stories, so if you like, email me on thesaturdaystorytellers@gmail.com and I'd be delighted for us to work together to feature on each others' channels!

2. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $28
    Great. Im a bit buisy this week, but Ill check your channel out and get back to you:)

Rowan Oakley likes this.
  3. Rowan Oakley
    Cash:
    $59
    Fantastic - I look forward to hearing from you! My channel is a poor indicator of my psychology/therapeutic training so if you want a better example of that, an email conversation would be better, or I can show you examples elsewhere online.

4. Luscid
    Cash:
    $17
    Hi :) Awesome videos, Dave! Love the emotional and sincere tone of the narration!
    We are a new science channel (we have just posted our second video) and just like you we rely on art to communicate our ideas. Although our topics are more research oriented we would be happy to make a collaboration with you in the future :) If you are interested write us on luscidchannel@gmail.com

5. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $28
    Awesome. Let me check out your channel and gety back to you

6. Wesley Brown
    Cash:
    $15
    Omg ! I've been doing self help videos for the past couple of months focusing on the Law of Attraction. ( Look it up if you don't know what it is) I would LOVE to collab . Reply for more info

7. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $28
    Hi Wesly
    Yeah sure I know "the law of attraction" and as I mentioned I am always looking for collaborations so I´m sure we could work something out.
    I cant see your channel though. I think there is some thing wrong with your channel-link or what ever it is called so you might wanna fix that

Wesley Brown likes this.
  8. Wesley Brown
    Cash:
    $15
    Just search Rnadom. Corner . It's a black and white profile picture . Should be the first one .

Email me Wesdestre48 gmail.com

9. Chariotpalmistry
    Cash:
    $0
    I've got a channel on palmistry and spirituality, would you be interested in working together?